Who is Cenlar?
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as a Financial Analyst.
- Implement and support models used to effectively measure performance across the organization.
- Implement and apply metrics and goals consistently across departments; apply an effective methodology that will allow supervisors and managers to measure current staffing levels and forecast levels required to comply with budget, forecast and five year business plan.
- Ensure management reporting provides timely and accurate information in a controlled fashion to give Operating Committee relevant and digestible data.
- Prepare monthly reports that include full financial statements, comprehensive Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reporting, operational Dashboard reporting, analysis of key business trends, actual versus budget variances and comprehensive executive level explanations of differences.
- Ensure an adequately detailed and reliable forecasting and budgeting process for the company; develop and monitor departmental annual budget and monthly forecasts; ensure all budgets are accurate, comprehensive and completed on time.
- Actively own key finance and business process; implement a company-wide budget tool; provide a high level of thought process to drive improvement; recommend areas for improvement and lead projects to enhance the reporting and analytical infrastructure.
- Provide financial modeling, financial analysis and valuation support for acquisitions, new product development, long-term contracts and other ad-hoc financial projects.
- Assist in preparing analysis, commentary and presentation material for the monthly financial review meetings.
- Work closely with field management updating staffing model metrics
- Other duties as assigned.
- BS/BA in Finance or related field preferred
- Financial reporting, Cost allocation, Planning and Budget management experience
- Advanced Excel skills; Database management; SQL knowledge and experience with Tableau a plus
- Proficiency with PC based applications including Word, PowerPoint and Access
- Strong interpersonal skills, analytical skills; knowledge of KRI/KPI's
- 3-5 years experience in FP&A group or similar
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent character references
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO.
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Please apply online .