Who is Cenlar?
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as an IT Director.
The role of the IT Director of Enterprise Reporting is to design, develop, and support Data and Reporting solutions for the varied business purposes. This person works to gain an understanding of the business objectives when defining technical requirements. Key responsibilities of this position include: Design and implementation of subject specific Data Marts; Direct management of a data analyst team members; transformation of data analyst team skills and practices to IT industry standards; work with business owners to define, design, and develop reporting requirements for ‘business-as-usual’ requests.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Work with product owners and other development team members to determine new features, user stories, and requirements needed to create or revise database components such as: Tables, views, stored procedures, SSIS packages, triggers, functions, etc.
- Ability to analyze user requirements and design functional specifications
- Create or update documentation in support of development efforts and team member practices. Documents may include detailed specifications, implementation guides, architecture diagrams or design documents.
- Participate in code reviews with peers and managers to ensure that each delivery adheres to original vision as described in the user story / business requirements and adherence to standard resource libraries and architecture guidelines.
- Mentor less experienced technical staff
- Define Data Quality rules and install practices to maintain and improve upon them
- Provide support for multiple applications using Microsoft SQL RDBMS Platforms, SQL Server 2008 R2, SQL Server 2016, SQL Server 2017, SQL Server 2019, Azure SQL Database, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, SQL Server Reporting Services and SQL Server Integration Services
- Understand the company’s key data and/or systems architectures, including how these systems fit within the overall business.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Experience in design and development using SSIS as an ETL tool for data integration.
- Extensive experience in design and implementation of complex Operational Data Stores, Data warehouse, and Data mart life cycle and design patterns (star schema, snowflake schema, entity relationship and dimensional data model).
- Exposure to building and deploying applications in Microsoft Azure PAAS products such as SQL Server Database, SQL Server Analysis Services, Data Factory, and SQL Data Warehouse
- Minimum 5 years of experience creating modern data visualizations using Tableau
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Reporting and Visualization tools such as SSRS and Power BI
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking with strong focus on problem solving and converting business requirements into solution specification, design, and solution.
- Highly skilled and motivated team player with demonstrated success communicating at various levels with superb interpersonal skills
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated success working well under pressure and meeting deadlines. Ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum 7 years designing, developing, and supporting databases (Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL, SSIS).
- Advanced knowledge of SQL Server features such as Column store indexes and partitioning
- Previous business analysis experience.
- Minimum 10 years of experience managing data analysts and enterprise reporting professionals
- Experience designing, developing, and supporting multi-dimensional databases (Microsoft SSAS, MDX).
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience required
- .NET, ASP.NET, and C# development, MSMQ, SOAP, XML
- Experience with Object Oriented designs, middleware architectures, distributed computing solutions and API design best practices.
- Has familiarity with Microsoft Azure and provisioning of SQL Server Databases.
- Understands temporal tables.
- Understands Memory Optimized tables.
- Capable of setting up and configuring a continuous integration environment.
- Commands working knowledge of Snowflake cloud –based data warehouse product.
WHO YOU ARE (Ideal Competencies/Skills)
- Creative entrepreneur. You have a constant drive to make things better; you question the status quo and approach common challenges with creativity and constructive criticism. You have skills to clearly and convincingly share ideas in a way that adapts to your audience, regardless of function, level, or expertise.
- Critical, big-picture thinker. You have a constant thirst for knowledge and the ability to credibly share it with others, whether internally or externally. You are analytical, evaluating logic-based details while always considering and problem-solving for the sake of the big picture.
- Self-starter. You are proactive, self-motivated, and able to push work, start initiatives, and provide ideas independently in a team environment.
- Team player & coach. You can foster professional and personal respect from others and find success in a team setting. While highly collaborative, you have natural management skills and know how to grow and develop people.
- Adaptable multi-tasker. You are highly organized and flexible. You know how to manage expectations and are able to thrive in fast-paced, constantly changing environments and successfully adapt to a variety of tasks.
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO.
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Please apply online.