Who is Cenlar?
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as a Financial Analyst II.
The Financial Analyst II will develop and report financial and operational metrics on a daily, monthly, quarterly and annual basis while coordinating input from departments within the organization. The analyst will support and refine models used to effectively determine and measure business unit and company performance in a timely, accurate and controlled fashion. The analyst will be responsible for developing and providing ad-hoc reports in a relevant and digestible format that will aid key business leaders in decision making.
- Responsible for the preparation, coordination, and documentation of financial analysis projects.
- Provides analysis for forward-looking financial and business-related projects.
- Identify and report trends and developments.
- Teach business unit teams/managers how to understand and use operating metrics to improve or change their areas.
- Coordinate monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Develop business decision analytics including but not limited to cost benefit, product development, staffing metrics and capital expenditure analysis.
- Continuous improvement of internal controls in the department.
- Assist management with company and department directives.
- Ensure an adequately detailed and reliable forecasting and budgeting process for the company; develop and monitor departmental annual budget and monthly forecasts; perform and communicate variance analysis; ensure all projections are accurate, comprehensive and completed on time.
- Implement company-wide cost allocation tool; provide a high level of thought process to drive improvement; recommend areas for improvement.
- Spearhead projects to enhance the reporting and analytical infrastructure.
- Lead and collaborate with ePMO and business units regarding cost and benefits of projects; develop cost benefit analysis and present to leadership.
- Develop and present financial modeling, financial analysis and valuation support for new product development, long-term contracts and ad-hoc financial projects.
- Act as a financial liaison to the business units across the company.
- Provide support and guidance to the Financial Analyst I
- Other duties assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Business, with a concentration in Finance, Business, Data Analytics, Capital Budgeting or related field preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience in corporate financial reporting, cost allocation, cost benefit analysis and project management preferred.
- Advanced spreadsheet, database management and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral; ability to manage internal stakeholders
- Refined skills in summarizing data and communicating results.
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO.
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Please apply online.