Who is Cenlar?
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as a HR Analyst.
The HR Analyst analyzes the human resource related activities in the company, such as employee performance, compensation, consumer surveys, and human resource budgets, as needed. The HR Analyst deals with the overall human resource requirements, including compliance, regulatory requirements, and employee data analysis. The HR Analyst provides ongoing project management for key HR projects and provides support for HR initiatives by partnering with various HR teams and Center of Excellences (COE). The Analyst works to optimize the performance and overall effectiveness of HR.
- Works closely with HRBP team to coordinates HR projects, to provide project plans, project coordination, communication support, and ad hoc project requests as needed
- Assists HRBPs in creating, preparing and analyzing HR analytics and reporting HR areas of discipline data to help inform decision making
- Supports HR by promoting employee participation in items such as employee surveys, goal-setting, performance management, etc.
- Analyzes metrics to identify trends and make HR recommendations to Cenlar’s COEs
- Participates in project teams to prepare for employee surveys, performance evaluations, and talent calibrations
- Supports and promotes continuous improvement initiatives in all operational HR aspects to enhance the overall delivery of services to employees
- Collaborates with HR team members to create innovative HR programs, driving functional excellence and process improvement
- Ensures constant review of HR processes for compliance purposes; inventories documentation throughout all HR functions and prepares for internal and external audits, ensuring collaboration across HR
- Communicates across HR to ensure preparedness for audits and ensures HR is informed of new compliance requirements
- Proactively communicates areas of concern to the HR management
- Contributes to the development of new ideas, techniques, and standards within HR
- Partners closely with the HRIS team to ensure HR technology deliverables are clearly articulated and requirements are documented as it relates to projects
- Coordinates the distribution of HR compliance reports (EEO-1, VETS100, etc)
- Stays informed of HR law, trends, and best practices by networking within the HR community and being actively involved in outside HR organizations
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field required
- 3 to 5 years of progressive HR experience
- Project management experience required
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, HRIS and Application Tracking Systems (ATS), preferably ADP and Taleo
- Working knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Strong organizational skills and ability to effectively handle multiple priorities is critical
- Ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to drive continuous process improvement and productivity
- Ability to meet numerous internal and external deadlines, sometimes under tight time constraints and effectively manage time
- Ability to take complex requirements and simplify for better understanding and documentation Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality is critical
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO.
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Please apply online.