Are you a College New Graduate? We are Hiring College New Grads to join our exciting fast paced environment where you will have opportunities to learn something new every day. Are you ready to leverage a customer-centric approach to assist home owners in a highly visible position?
As a Customer Service Care Professional you will:
- Handle all levels of mortgage servicing inquiries
- Use an advanced systems to research and resolve inquiries while continuously providing first call resolution
- Explain mortgage servicing process information to borrowers
- Make decisions to resolve customer issues
- Resolve borrower and client complaints requiring in depth research and provide written explanations of research problems/resolutions
- Resolve disputes and perform root cause analysis
- Accurately track and document all communications with customers to provide a detailed history of contact
- Promote products and services with focus on customer satisfaction and retention
- Identifies, recommends, and contributes to process improvement
- Actively contribute to the overall productive and success of your team
- Take ownership of the customer experience
In this role you demonstrate:
- Understanding of mortgage servicing including, escrow, taxes and payment application
- Desire to help your peers, your team and department achieve exceptional results
- Intellectual curiosity and willingness to learn and develop as a mortgage professional
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, highly demanding environment
- Analytical ability to apply data and information in the resolution of customer concerns
- Consistency and reliability of performance and presence in the workplace.
- High school degree required.
- College degree preferred and/or combination of education and relevant job experience, One(1) to Two(2) years of Call Center or Customer Service experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Problem-solving skills and problem analysis
- Basic mortgage servicing or mortgage product knowledge preferred
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
*Successful candidates will be assessed and selected based on relevant skills and experience.