Who is Cenlar?
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as an Operational Letter Coordinator.
The Operational Letter Coordinator is responsible for playing a key role in support of the letter lifecycle. They will be responsible for documenting business requirements, maintaining, identifying, tracking, and analyzing letter lifecycle along with communicating opportunities that would improve the process or reporting risks within the letter lifecycle. They will also be responsible for updating and managing multiple letter projects while simultaneously utilizing all necessary tools to ensure the letter delivery and quality meets or exceeds standards.
- Conducts initial review of incoming letter requests and interacts with stakeholders
- Fields requests appropriately in the letter work flow process
- Ensures completeness of requirements; obtains approval of requirements through a formal review and sign-off process. Completes required letter check list
- Creates letter template draft versions in various platforms (ie. OLLW, BITB), along with business rules and requirements, maintains conditions for letters, and works with the business for pre-approval of letters
- Works with Borrower Communications Team in submitting letters to Legal /Compliance/client for review and approval
- Change management process; to include letter requirements and translate to technical specs, submit footprint ticket with copy of letter and requirements document
- Maintains letter platform with version control and reason letter change/update was implemented with other pertinent information as set forth in the Letter platform along with letter workflow, data requirements, letter directory /inventory
- Develops and assists with controls to measure and monitor letter production. Immediately communicate any gaps or potential risks and issues and work appropriately for reconciliation and closure
- Monthly reporting on letter status, accomplishments, progress, priorities and or issues
- Works with the business on any issues relating to letter productions.Works with MIS and business to trouble shoot problem, work on process opportunities so issues don’t arise again. Proactively Identifies opportunities and any gaps within the letter process. Identifies risks and work with business to correct with action plans and escalate initiatives, provide the analytics and oversight of the letter life cycle within the operations
- Assists with development of the letter life cycle reconciliation/QA process with internal business teams and outside resources
- Keeps abreast of developments throughout the company, along with compliance/GSE regulatory changes that could impact letters or requirements to create new letters.
- Assists with other departmental duties depending on individual bandwidth.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and/or 4 years related project management/business analyst experience in a mortgage banking industry
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Package, and MSP,
- Ability to work with all levels of individuals as a team player.
- Excellent critical thinking and logical reasoning abilities, problem solving.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong computer and analytical skills.
- Self-motivated with good organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Leads by example
- Proactively recognizes areas needing improvement
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Strong BA experience or related business experience a must
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO .
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Please apply online .