Who is Cenlar?
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as an Operational Performance Sr. Analyst.
- Manage Target State Performance Management Program –Manages project plan for the development of Executive, Department, Manager, and Representative scorecards/dashboards that utilize standardized performance metrics across Operations
- Partner with Servicing Reporting to develop the automation and production of performance management scorecards and dashboards following a tight change control process for implementing changes to support operational changes
- Partner with the Process Improvement team in the development of Workflow to compliment the technology with standardized performance metrics that roll into management reporting
- Partner with the Operations Managers in the identification, validation, and management of performance metrics on a scheduled timeline
- Maintenance of a comprehensive Performance Management program that includes controls over key metrics impacting Operational performance
- Perform daily/weekly/monthly oversight of Key Performance and Risk Indicators to proactively identify risks early and administer corrective action plans to mitigate
- Develop and manage escalation process to hold managers accountable for scorecard performance
- Apply industry knowledge to interpret data and improve performance
- Keep abreast of industry news and trends
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of project management/business analyst experience
- Leadership experience or Formal Leadership training (mortgage servicing or financial industry preferred)
- Reporting and analytics experience
- Proficiency in root cause analytics
- Project management skills
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Good organizational and follow-up skills
- Excellent problem resolution skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and meet deadlines with an attention to detail
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated with the ability to proactively identify issues
- Proven ability to build strong relationships, working with all levels of both internal employees and external customers
- Ability to work well individually, and in team structure
- Excellent critical thinking and logical reasoning abilities
- Superior organizational, multi-tasking and follow-up skills a must; proven ability to meet deadlines while working on multiple projects
- Conceptual modeling skills to document current and future logical business workflow
- Ability to work effectively with ambiguity
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Package, LPS,Passport, Monarch, Paradox, Cenbase, Symposium, Director
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO.
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Please apply online.