Who is Cenlar?
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as a Foreclosure Team Leader.
- Assist foreclosure management in day-to-day operations.
- Monitor daily vendor management reports to ensure goals are being met.
- Review daily management reports to ensure compliance with foreclosure timeframes and departmental procedures.
- Assist with implementation of department policies and procedures.
- Assist with, or handle directly, any complex or difficult files/accounts requiring special handling; respond to escalated client issues.
- Manage a variety of staff activities, such as:
- Provide guidance and assistance to staff for fulfilling their responsibilities.
- Ensure employees receive appropriate training, equipment, and supplies to perform effectively.
- Assign work and monitor, to ensure compliance with appropriate laws, regulations, and guidelines.
- Communicate new requirements to stafff.
- Complete time tracking daily; submit allocation of time information to ensure client billing for all non-routine items and requests.
- Participate in off-site due diligence reviews.
- Attend court hearings.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- High school education or equivalent
- 3-5 years foreclosure experience
- 2 years leadership experience
- Thorough knowledge of FHA/VA and investor servicing guidelines and requirements
- Working knowledge of PC word processing, spreadsheets, and software applications
- Familiar with foreclosure laws in a multi-state portfolio
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Detail oriented with ability to successfully manage multiple priorities
- Able to work in fast paced environment and to meet strict deadlines
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO.
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Please apply online.