Who is Cenlar?
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as a Developer II.
- Expected to adhere to policies and procedures regarding configuration management, testing, and quality control.
- Understand business problems and develop solutions appropriate to the business and technical goals; Work with business users and analysts to develop program specifications.
- Develop new or enhance software systems/modules.
- Responsible for unit and integration testing, coordinating migration of code through testing to production, providing technical support to internal clients, and investigating and resolving software bugs
- May be required to develop data flow diagrams and prepare required supporting documentation.
- May be required to interface with and serve as a liaison for technical vendors and providers
- Other miscellaneous tasks/duties and responsibilities as directed by management
- Typically minimum of 3 years’ experience in at least one mission critical programming language and full-cycle development (new systems or enhancements, integration and implementation)
- Understands Black Knight’s MSP system and is comfortable navigating the system, understands its capabilities and constraints, and has a minimum of two years’ experience coding Passport queries and Director Scripts.
Solid experience coding SQL (must) and any programming/scripting language. Experience with Excel macro programming is also relevant if other requirements above (especially SQL and MSP) are met.
- Typically exhibits strong basic executional capabilities and who are beginning to take on more responsibility.
- No significant independence of action at this level.
- Primary focus is on execution within defined parameters, with some expansion based on developing capabilities and or experiences. In partnership with more experienced staff.
- Good analytical/organizational skills including good written and verbal communication skills
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO.
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Please apply online.