Who is Cenlar?
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as a Benefits Administrator.
The Benefits Administrator administers the company’s benefit programs, including group life, health insurance, disability, leave of absence, retirement, and related programs.
- Maintains employee coverage information, submits enrollments to insurance carriers, and processes new hire enrollments, Qualifying Events, and terminations.
- Maintains employee deductions and changes to HRIS submitting electronically to payroll system
- Audits payroll deductions as necessary
- Reviews weekly exception reports of electronic data transmission feeds from the HRIS system to the carriers
- Prepares and distributes materials and communications, including presentations describing the nature and terms of the company’s benefit programs
- Counsels and provides daily support to employees on benefit plans, provisions, enrollment, and claims inquiries
- Administers the company’s wellness program including coordinating events, communications, and employee inquires
- Processes all benefit payments received from employees on leave
- Completes annual compliance testing and reporting for retirement plans and sends annual compliance notices
- Works with the Manager, Total Rewards to coordinate Open Enrollment for health plans
- Administers monthly and quarterly recognition program
- Administers the leave programs to ensure compliance with federal and state regulations as well as company policies related to FMLA, ADA, Short Term Disability and Statutory Paid Leave
- Manages administrative aspect of leave including tracking
- Maintains appropriate contact with all employees on leave and coordinates all aspects of return to work for employees on leave including accommodations
- Assists benefits department with benefits education, training, answering employee questions
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a minimum of 3 years of progressive experience administering health and welfare programs required
- Knowledge of HIPPA, ERISA, COBRA, and other Federal and State regulations.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Knowledge of Federal, state, and local leave laws, specifically New Jersey, Arizona, and Missouri
- Experience with HRIS systems
- Experience working with a third party administrator for leave management
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-tasking in a rapidly changing environment with changing priorities.
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO.
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Please apply online.