Are you a Customer Service professional motivated to leverage a customer-centric approach to assist home owners in a highly visible position?
As a Mortgage Servicing Professional you will:
- Handle all levels of mortgage servicing inquiries
- Use an advanced systems to research and resolve inquiries while continuously providing first call resolution
- Explain mortgage servicing process information to borrowers
- Make decisions to resolve customer issues
- Resolve borrower and client complaints requiring in depth research and provide written explanations of research problems/resolutions
- Resolve disputes and perform root cause analysis
- Accurately track and document all communications with customers to provide a detailed history of contact
- Promote products and services with focus on customer satisfaction and retention
- Identifies, recommends, and contributes to process improvement
- Actively contribute to the overall productive and success of your team
- Take ownership of the customer experience
In this role you demonstrate:
- Understanding of mortgage servicing including, escrow, taxes and payment application
- Desire to help your peers, your team and department achieve exceptional results
- Intellectual curiosity and willingness to learn and develop as a mortgage professional
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, highly demanding environment
- Analytical ability to apply data and information in the resolution of customer concerns
- Consistency and reliability of performance and presence in the workplace.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- College degree preferred and/or combination of education and relevant job experience.
- One(1) to Two(2) years of Call Center or Customer Service experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Problem-solving skills and problem analysis
- Basic mortgage servicing or mortgage product knowledge preferred
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
*Successful candidates will be assessed and selected based on relevant skills and experience.
Who is Cenlar? You are!
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as a Mortgage Servicing Professional.
Benefits and Perks Include:
- Employee Ownership
- A Supportive work environment
- Genuine Opportunities for advancement
Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO.
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Empower your career, and apply online today!