Who is Cenlar?
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as a Functional Training Specialist II .
The Functional Training Specialist partners with internal and external customers for the purpose of enhancing workplace performance in support of business goals and Client satisfaction.
- Designs, develops, and facilitates training programs
- Keeps the user guides current according to industry changes and in compliance with regulations
- Creates and presents new training initiatives company-wide
- Maintains contact with key departments to keep abreast of any upcoming changes or initiatives that would affect the current training programs.
- Creates and updates training modules and assessments as requested by servicing areas
- Observes trainees during class; evaluates and documents their performance and assessment scores on a weekly basis during the training period
- Responsible for the development of the trainees during the training period by coaching and counseling as well as administering the training material
- Conducts needs assessments with department managers to identify training requirements
- Develops training programs and schedules to satisfy department training requirements
- Selects of the appropriate medium for successful delivery of training programs, i.e. PowerPoint Presentation, User Guide, and Computer Training
- Provides support during and after the training period
- Trains clients and vendors, as appropriate
- Evaluates existing departmental procedures, updates, and documents all procedures online and in hard copy formats; creates procedures if none exist
- Creates and presents solutions to resolve productivity and performance issues identified during the evaluation process
- Assists with company-wide projects with various levels of business
- Works with all servicing areas on shared projects as required
- Manages employees during training; ensures timecards are properly completed, reviews and coaches employees, conducts write-ups, and supervises employees
- Conducts coaching sessions, identifies performance gaps, and provides summaries to Business Managers
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3 to 5 years of experience developing and delivering training and employee coaching
- 5+ years mortgage banking industry experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to design and develop training programs, materials, and guides
- Ability to coordinate the development of procedure manuals
- Strong leadership ability, initiative, and teamwork required
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent and enthusiastic presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO .
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Please apply online .