Who is Cenlar?
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as a Corporate Leadership Specialist.
The Corporate Leadership Specialist offers an opportunity to provide corporate education and performance development education, consulting, coaching, and assessment services for supervisor and manager level staff organization-wide to ensure continuous growth of our talent in support of the business plan. This role supports Learning & Development (L&D) initiatives across all lines of business partnering with leaders, HR and operational learning partners/leaders to drive performance.
- Training Delivery & Development
- Develops and delivers content to mid-level supervisors and managers as part of onboarding and on-going development program/activities
- Assists in the development and implementation of the L&D strategy and program execution focused on corporate management and leadership initiatives
- Partners with key stakeholders and business partners to identify education and development needs and incorporate on-going content and programs in support of employee engagement, talent development and overall employee/manager retention
- Implements and delivers continuing education classes to supervisors, managers and mid-level staff while tracking progress and impact post education
- Partners with Vendors as needed for onsite training opportunities
- Completes end of month tracking reports on timely manner
- Facilitates/manages classroom and participants within set guidelines
- Project & Systems
- Identifies and develops additional client training opportunities
- Completes and supports any/all special projects as assigned
- Assists and takes on developing at least 2-3 new customized programs for our leaders based on identified gaps or needs
- Administration /Measurement
- Measures the content effectiveness and scalability of program delivery by using continuous feedback/program evaluations to identify gaps and create meaningful/targeted solutions to help improve learner retention, participation, job performance, cultural assimilation, leader effectiveness and overall employee experience
- Handles site administrative, reporting, evaluation and tracking responsibilities in an effective and timely manner in coordination with learning coordinator
- Oversees the daily training schedule and training class participation within the Learning Management System
- Self-Development /Job Knowledge
- Conducts coaching with multiple lines of business at minimum 2-3 days per month to help understand our business focus/environment
- Seeks and expands knowledge and presence with business and additional lines of business
- Participates in Leadership forums to better acquaint with new and innovative practices in leadership
- Takes on certifications in mortgage servicing
- Team Collaboration/Leadership
- Partners with Training Team & Training Support (eLearning) team to ensure that the training curriculum accounts for changes in program design, company policy and Federal / State regulations, etc.
- Collaborates with peers regularly regarding issues affecting the department; feedback, focus group information and business partners discussions to ensure consistency
- Maintains communication of new ideas to improve results
- Takes a leadership role within the team, to effectively help manage relationships/perceptions within the team and with Operations
- Seeks opportunity to assist the Training Team with projects, ad-hoc requests and organizational needs
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3 to 5 years of experience with training and learning coordination responsibilities required
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Learning Management System(s) and administration
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and Visio
- Mortgage banking industry experience preferred
- Highly organized, high energy and resourceful
- Demonstrated ability to lead a project/process
- Proven ability to communicate effectively and articulate with strong written and oral communication skills
- Client-focused individual with an excellent professional and service attitude
- Able to prioritize and multi-task to meet deadlines efficiently
- Flexibility and adaptability a must
- Experience in developing and delivering leadership learning solutions, facilitation and partnering with all levels of management and leadership staff
- Ability to influence and support with all levels of the organization to achieve results
- Possess a passion for leadership development and delivery
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent project management, instructional design skills and presentation skills
- Expertise in managing a program with multiple inputs and stakeholders
- Proven effective consulting skills with an ability to drive impact and improve talent
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO .
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Please apply online .