Who is Cenlar?
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as a Sr. Solutions Architect.
As a Security Architect, you will be responsible for designing, building, testing and implementing security systems within Cenlar’s network. You will be accountable for supporting Enterprise Architecture activities through creating public and hybrid cloud security design deliverables that guide existing and developing business solutions that will secure enterprise applications and information, in an Azure environment. You will also be responsible for security controls across the various cloud services including Software, Platform and Infrastructure.
- Day-to-day focus is on resolution of complex problems or transactions where expertise is required to interpret against policies, guidelines or processes.
- Role at this level usually has full ownership for one or more processes, reports, procedures or products, and may also be considered analytical or procedural experts representing a unit or team on cross-function process or project deliverables.
- May supervise day-to-day work of junior level employees, but will not typically have formal management role.
- Explain existing system capabilities to key business users. Leverage existing capabilities into solutions
- Maintains knowledgebase of systems features and functionality as it relates to the current state.
- Is a subject matter expert with respect to the business practices and procedures for the business teams that he/she supports
- Fully knowledgeable on the day-to-day activities of a product or process however will require input on more complex issues.
- Has some understanding of the firm’s different businesses and the related economics.
- Translate department vision into roadmap items and technical solutions.
- Provide technical guidance and consulting from strategy to planning to issue resolution
- Design systems and solutions, liaise between Technology and business teams
- Review technical events, issues, and problems as contributions to ‘continuous improvement’ revisions to the technical strategy
- Communicate business objectives and requirements to software vendors and internal development teams clearly and effectively.
- Understand and mitigate the technical design on security, performance and data privacy through reviews of proposed configurations and system implementations
- Capable of designing and developing scalable solutions according to best practices and Cenlar architecture guidelines
- Typically referred to as technical expert and known internally and externally as reliable, knowledgeable resource.
- Develops and exercises business plans, policies and procedures, and may also be responsible for various projects to improve efficiencies.
- Individual at this level has a clear understanding of the firm’s different businesses and the related economics.
- Technical expert without management responsibilities would be seen as key advisor on significant business/product decisions.
- Typically requires a minimum 10 years of experience, with a degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field being highly desirable with additional advanced security qualifications such as SABSA (Sherwood Applied Business Security Architecture) or CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) certifications.
- 3+ years as a Cloud Security Architect with strong Azure experience
- Must have extensive experience in information security and/or IT risk management with a focus on security, performance and reliability
- Solid understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorization and security
- Good working knowledge of current IT risks and experience implementing security solutions
- Experience implementing multi-factor authentication, single sign-on, identity management or related technologies
- Ability to interact with a broad cross-section of personnel to explain and enforce security measures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including architectural diagrams and flows, strong business acumen and a commercial outlook
- Must have a thorough understanding of complex IT systems and stay up to date with the latest security standards, systems and authentication protocols, as well as best practice security products.
- Primary focus of role is on day-to-day operational execution, although roles will also include contributing to strategic planning within area of expertise.
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO.
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Please apply online.