Who is Cenlar?
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as a Capacity Planning and Optimization Manager.
- Provide capacity planning knowledge and tools to fulfill future needs of staff based on business intelligence, the gathering and interpretation of inputs from the group.
- Drive standardization in planning models across the department and build scalable and flexible analytical tools.
- Continually seek education of applying contact center concepts in staff modeling such as Erlang, SBR and Queue based equations, regression, simulation, etc.
- Strive for measurable improvements in business processes and the delivery of organizational goals.
- Model “what-if” scenarios to assess volume, staffing, performance and cost impact to changes in the business.
- Identify opportunities to increase efficiencies across contact center and provide recommendations accordingly, including sound- and evidence-based solutions, risks, trade-offs and mitigation strategies.
- Work very closely with the WFM Workforce team to align long-term capacity planning with short-term planning in order to maintain the needed linkage between the processes and achieve successful execution of all plans.
- Build ad hoc reports, creating ad hoc analysis on an as-needed basis.
- Manage the existing models for multi-site, multiple functions with significantly diverse work types, while also helping create new models.
- Review trends and key metrics, such as volume, headcount, productivity, and attrition, and the respective staffing requirements.
- Review results with internal customer service partners on a weekly and monthly basis, providing strategic direction on how to best leverage the staff going forward, what their forecasted results are, and new hire needs and up-training needs
- Offer subject-matter expertise through business initiatives.
- Provide input/recommendations to the respective budget and financial impacts to the organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 4-year college degree preferred
- 5 years’ workforce management or comparable experience preferred
- Experience supervising others
- Strong working knowledge of call center systems, metrics and phone systems
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels within the business and external vendors
- Strong functional and analytical skills
- Ability to convey complex technical concepts in a manner that is easily understood by the intended audience
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO.
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Please apply online.