Who is Cenlar?
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as a Dedicated Client Escrow Liaison.
- Serve as direct link for designated clients on escrow matters.
- Coordinate and resolve all escalated loan level issues, e.g. tax, insurance, loss drafts, escrow analysis, PMI, MIP, RHS and interest on escrow.
- Monitor all escrow related activities, including audits, new product lines and escrow advance trends.
- Participate in all client specific calls, visits and audits.
- Review and determine new products for escrow related serviceability.
- Take ownership of dedicated email box; respond to all client requests in a timely, accurate and comprehensive matter.
- Ensure responsiveness to all escrow related tasks and emails for specific clients.
- Perform volume analysis and trending for all client requests; work with management, and assist with implementing changes based on trending analysis.
- Perform data analysis on overall portfolio statistics; maintain rolling portfolio statistical analysis.
- Work with Client Relations area on all trending for specific clients; assist in creation and completion of statements of work (SOWs).
- Work with Client Management/Call Center areas to ensure all client specific guidelines are available and staff trained in any unique escrow processes.
- Act as project leader for all new client requested escrow services; create and manage project plans, train staff and coordinate communication with all areas.
- Create and maintain escrow related policies and procedures for unique escrow processes.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- College degree preferred
- 3+ years mortgage servicing experience
- 2+ years escrow experience
- Efficient with mortgage servicing system (MSP/Black Knight) and Passport; and CenBase efficiency (company system, applies to internal candidates only)
- Proficient with Excel and spreadsheets
- Strong analytic skills with ability to identify patterns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong commitment to process improvement initiatives
- Self-motivated with strong organizational and follow-up skills
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO.
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Please apply online.