Who is Cenlar?
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as a Manager, Third Party Vendors.
The Manager, Third Party Vendors provides critical onsite and remote support to the customer service outsource vendor site. This position provides support and direction on goals and responsibilities of vendor programs according to the national vendor agreement. The Manager is responsible for identifying and correcting training gaps, program opportunities, and implementing and executing action plans to improve operating results. This role is accountable for operational and customer results.
- Partners to influence and drive customer experience key performance indicators
- Establishes alignment of priorities and goals with all levels of program personnel
- Assesses all functional execution and identifies all gaps in performance, practice, and policy; directs action planning, implementation, and execution to improve operating results
- Conducts daily operational meetings to assess results and performance, training readiness and completion, daily shrink plan and go-to-market implementation, month call attainment, and direct real-time changes
- Assesses supervisor and representative performance
- Identifies all gaps in performance, practice, and policy; directs action planning, implementation, and execution to improve results
- Conducts side-by-side call observations with representatives, new hire training and observations, leads calibration sessions, and regularly provides effective feedback for improved performance
- Reviews and analyzes call center results to identify trends from a center level and provide recommendations for improvement
- Observes huddles, training session for continuing education, and the new hire experience for execution and content
- Identifies leadership opportunities and conducts leader huddles to improve coaching skills or knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 6+ years of relevant work experience
- 5+ years of call center operations experience managing site and programs simultaneously delivering results to meet performance and financial goals
- Experience managing a Customer Service team required
- Experience managing remote teams
- Project management experience in the areas of product launches, system changes, and performance improvement
- Experience supporting digital engagement programs such as consumer chat, messaging, and/or social media
- Track record of developing direct reports for positions of greater responsibility scope and scale
- Experience with resource management and force planning
- Leadership skills such as planning, prioritization, communication, project management, etc.
- Proven to be highly self-motivated and possess experience operating independently in a virtual management environment
- Experience working with multiple vendors
- Experience communicating and working effectively with senior level executives
- Strong communication skills and MS Office skills needed
- Approximately 20% travel
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO .
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Please apply online .