Who is Cenlar?
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as a Data Analyst II.
Responsible for working with large and complex data sets (both internal and external data) to evaluate, recommend, and support the implementation of business strategies. Identifies and compiles data sets using a variety of tools (e.g. SQL, Access) to help predict, improve, and measure the success of key business to business outcomes. Responsible for documenting data requirements, data collection/processing/cleaning, and exploratory data analysis; which may include utilizing statistical models/algorithms and data visualization techniques. Incumbents in this role may often be referred to as Data Scientists.
- Day-to-day actions are focused on administering defined procedures, analysis and report preparation.
- Commands knowledge of data elements across the enterprise and industry – definitions, lineage and usage
- Executes creation of tabular operational reports and aggregation reports with medium to high complexity.
- Commands intermediate to expert level t-SQL coding proficiency
- Performs data mapping for systems integration, data provisioning, and data consumption
- Responsible for documenting metadata, data lineage, data definitions and business glossary entries.
- Handles basic data transformation tasks such as date and decimal formatting, rounding of numeric values, and conversion of numeric values to percentages.
- Has intermediate to expert level SSIS ETL build proficiency
- Works with Data stewards to enforce adherence to standards for enhancements and new repositories.
- Handles more complicated report requests, data visualizations, forecasting, regression modeling, sequencing (e.g. Fibonacci or similar) and trend analysis.
- Can deduce portfolio or market trends from reports or chart analysis.
- Understands business logic for aggregation and analysis services.
- Can perform data transformation and can produce dimensional reports
- Can perform basic data profiling activities, understands cardinality
- Helps to define guidelines for data management, governance and reporting
- May direct day-to-day work of employees, but will not typically have formal management role.
- Individual at this level is expected to use some independence of thought but to refer more complex problems to supervisors or other experts.
- Individual would be expected to contribute to work flow or process change and redesign and to form a strong basic understanding of the specific product or process.
- Typically exhibits strong executional capabilities and is beginning to take on more responsibility.
- Primary focus is on execution within defined parameters, with some expansion based on developing capabilities and or experiences. In partnership with more experienced staff.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, finance, mathematics, statistics (or similar) or equivalent work experience
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO.
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Please apply online.