Who is Cenlar?
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as a Client Manager II.
The Client Manager is key customer facing role responsible for effectively managing and resolving the daily needs of our clients, contributing to overall client satisfaction and confidence in Cenlar. As a Client Manager II, you will be responsible for facilitating resolution of client issues, coordinating across Cenlar operational units, and fulfilling Client requests for additional services. You will also support the identification of Cenlar solutions to meet identified client needs as well as monitor our performance against contractual requirements.
- Facilitates resolution of Client issues and requests effectively and with a sense of urgency coordinating across Cenlar operational units
- Acts as the liaison between the client and Cenlar as their Single Point of Contact
- Manages and grows effective relationships with Client contacts managing the daily Cenlar relationship
- Analyzes and understands the client and their business structure, culture, goals, and needs including future strategy for servicing
- Understands client’s other servicing relationships (internal / external)
- Understands client’s product line, future product development, and business plan as it relates to mortgage originations and servicing retention
- Monitors Cenlar performance against SLAs and contractual requirements identifying and resolving issues with support from the Manager, Client Management for more complex issues
- Conducts regularly scheduled meetings, onsite visits, and follow-ups with clients with support from the Manager, Client Management as needed
- Prepares/facilitates Statements of Work (SOWs) or requests for add-on services as needed with support from the Manager, Client Management as needed
- Assists with other duties as assigned
- Supports and adheres to all Client Management policies, procedures, guidelines, and use of Salesforce per Client Management guidelines
- 5 to 7 years of mortgage banking experience in Servicing and other related areas
- Must have demonstrated knowledge and experience in all areas of Mortgage Servicing as well as strong working knowledge of mortgage originations
- Sales or prior client relationship management experience
- Strong oral & written communication skills including presentations
- Strong interpersonal & collaboration skills
- Strong organizational, project management, and follow-up skills
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO.
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Please apply online.