Who is Cenlar?
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as a Dialer Analyst.
Oversee daily operations related to the flow of inbound calls offered to the Default Call Center Department and outbound calls dialed via the predictive dialer. Through continuous monitoring, determine the prioritization of calls distributed to agents by queue thresholds and call campaigns in order to achieve corporate goals and performance objectives. Ensure appropriate phone and workflow coverage through communication with the workforce management team and the front-line collections management team.
- Oversight for centralized inbound and outbound call distribution for collections relative to time of month and delinquency trends.
- Responsible for testing, implementation and execution of all daily dialing strategies in order to assist with achieving department goals and objectives.
- Monitors real-time outbound/inbound activities and provides recommendations for performance improvement.
- Partners with workforce management to optimize resource utilization as it relates to call forecasting requirements and meeting daily production needs.
- Responsible for the development, testing and production of daily/MTD inbound, outbound and adhoc reporting.
- Assists with creating policies and procedures specific to dialer administration
- Development of client specific SOW, SLA and specialty dialer requests as needed.
- Maintains robust change management process via SharePoint ticketing system for all dialer related items.
- Interfaces with the Telecommunications team in order to ensure continuity of service.
- Engages dialer vendor directly if/when needed to troubleshoot and resolve system performance issues.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience in a fast paced call center environment preferred
- Noble Dialer subject matter expert, with 1-2 years of experience preferred. Experience with other predictive dialing platforms will be considered as well.
- 3 to 5 years previous experience in an inbound/outbound call center environment is preferred. Previous mortgage experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, Access, SQL preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative, while multi-tasking
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO .
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Please apply online .