Who is Cenlar?
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as a Sr. Business Analyst, Touchpoint Analysis.
The Business Analyst, Touchpoint Analysis will be responsible for completing thorough research and analysis, systematically evaluating performance across all customer touch points such as call recordings, complaints, satisfaction surveys and client escalations to identify process improvements. Identifies key business drivers and opportunities for reducing borrower/client dissatisfaction and eliminating risk, resulting in improved processes.
- Conducts in-depth research of loan level accounts to identify root cause of borrower/client dissatisfaction
- Utilizes various tools to assist in research such as call listening, interviews, data mining, policy and procedure review
- Partners with business Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to understand detailed processes impacting borrower dissatisfaction
- Completes high level analysis of loan level research within assigned pipeline
- Manages a pipeline of loan level cases to ensure productivity and quality expectations are met
- Presents research and analysis results to process owners and leaders in the organization
- Recommends enhanced business processes/solutions
- Manages the tracking and reporting of all findings within the Touchpoint Analysis database and/or SharePoint
- Provides daily, weekly, and monthly updates to management
- Fulfills adhoc requests for deep dive reviews on specific or isolated loan/complaint activity
- Assists with project support in reporting, root cause analytics, process mapping, and tracking/reporting of results
- Other duties as assigned
- 4 year college degree preferred
- 3+ years of Mortgage Servicing Experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Package, Excel, Access, SharePoint
- Experience working with Black Knight Financial systems (Process Management, MSP, etc. and/or familiar with other mortgage servicing systems)
- Be a SME (Subject Matter Expert) in all areas of mortgage servicing to better analyze borrower/client interactions
- Strong knowledge of the mortgage servicing industry including commonly used concepts, practices and procedures.
- Strong desire to learn and understand processes with ability to translate learnings into actionable tasks
- Ability to work with all levels of individuals as a team player or in leadership role
- Ability to rely on instructions and guided by corporate goals and objectives to perform the functions of the job
- Excellent critical thinking, investigative, analytical and logical reasoning abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-motivated with ability to multi-task
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO .
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Please apply online .