Who is Cenlar?
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as a Contact Center Technology Manager.
The Contact Center Technology Manager is responsible for the execution of initiatives on the business side of the Cenlar Contact Center technology systems. The Manager is responsible for the execution of a digital first, personalized, proactive, and predictive Omni Channel environment for our employees and borrowers. This leader partners with the Contact Centers and IT to deliver improvements to the overall borrower customer journey, raise the customer experience, and create measurable efficiencies.
- Responsible for developing business requirements, integration, testing, and reporting for new and existing Contact Center technology solutions, with a primary focus on:
- Telephony platform
- Knowledge Management and Search tools
- Performance Management tools
- Daily execution of a Service Delivery Model which outlines how we will interact with our customers, by work type and by channel, creating a view of today and where we want to go in the future
- Utilizes a thorough understanding of the business priorities by developing engaging working relationships with contact center leadership and the Centers of Excellence operation areas
- Assists with leading departmental technology priorities while independently identifying business process opportunities; These include, but are not limited to telephony, web, and agent desktop tool
- Commands knowledge of data elements across the enterprise and industry – definitions, lineage, and usage
- Facilitates project meetings and presentations to diverse audiences (front line - Technical - Executive)
- Leads or participates in multiple projects providing consultation and analysis
- Creates and leads opportunities collaboration and information sharing cross departmentally
- Analyzes call center data (including agent notes and call recordings) to determine the root cause for contact; Works through large amounts of historical data / information to identity a manageable set of action items that can drive change
- Defines, drives, and implements new ideas based on data and analytics to increase customer self-service and satisfaction
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field and/or combination of equivalent work experience required
- Leadership experience or formal leadership training preferred
- Mortgage servicing experience preferred
- Minimum of 6 to 8 years of relevant experience
- Call Center experience required
- Project management skills
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated with the ability to proactively identify issues
- Proven ability to build strong relationships, working with all levels of both internal employees and external customers
- Proven track record in driving business technology insight and decisions
- Working knowledge of customer needs and strategies; utilizing various communication methods for different audiences (front line to executive)
- Experience with database, contact center or mortgage servicing platforms
- Experience working on enterprise projects as well as handling day-to-day operational requests from the business
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO.
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Please apply online.