Who is Cenlar?
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as a Service Leader.
- Manage, train, coach, and motivate staff:
- Work with the Quality Coordinator and Operational Supervisor to effectively coach, train, and partner with the Service Leader to develop call center staff to meet and exceed defined service levels.
- Work with the inbound research and telephone staff to effectively meet daily performance measurements and exceed customer expectations.
- Oversee Team Leaders in the performance of their daily functions (monitoring task queues, quality review, emails, etc.); assist them in achieving team/departmental goals and objectives.
- Ensure appropriate phone and workflow coverage through scheduling of staff work hours, including coverage for the facilitation of two week new hire training classes.
- Perform quality monitoring on a weekly basis (3-10 calls per representative); complete evaluation/documentation; present results during one-on-one meetings.
- Complete and maintain individual performance plans for each direct report; meet regularly to set goals and groom, to ensure personal and professional development.
- Hold regularly scheduled staff meetings to ensure open communication and promote positive team environment.
- Make recommends regarding the hiring, transfer, and termination of staff; manage disciplinary actions to ensure consistent compliance with human resource policies and procedure guidelines.
- Oversee the compliance of quarterly desk audits.
- Ensure completion of quarterly refresher training classes.
- Facilitate monthly motivational and/or incentive driven programs to promote performance metrics and positive environment.
- Perform annual performance appraisals for all direct reports.
- Manage the integrity of the customer service process:
- Monitors call center metrics to identify trends and potential situations impacting the quality of customer service.
- Set quality goals based on needs, patterns, and trends.
- Respond to escalated customer situations.
- Facilitate/administer quality programs on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Ensure all quality standards are adhered to by staff and tracked on the quality matrix.
- Ensure timely completion/processing of customer service action items, including mail, research, client, and customer tasks are closed within established time frames; make customer calls to follow-up on outstanding tasks; customer/client e-mails are responded to within 24-hour time frame; credit bureau disputes on E-Oscar are completed by Date No Response (DNR) date.
- Recommend and develop methods and procedures to maximize efficiencies, enhance service process, create cost savings, and increase revenue:
- Manage budget initiatives.
- Evaluate workflows
- Ensure all team members are handling work in conjunction with company policy and procedures, compliance regulations, and contractual agreements with the clients.
- Ensure compliance of all departmental procedures; work with department managers to ensure accuracy and current processes are in place.
- Manage the functional processes within Customer Interaction:
- Oversee the handling of default e-mail functions, address changes, return mail, coupon requests, opt-out requests, W-9 updates, 2nd lien holder updates, etc. to ensure timely processing and compliance with client and company policies.
- Ensure the root cause of the customer service management e-mail box (which is real time notification of customer impact issues) is researched, resolved, and communicated to team.
- Ensure quality reviews are completed for research, e-mail box, client satisfaction surveys, and first call resolution.
- Oversee management of the Call Prompter system to assure mortgagors receive appropriate recorded greeting and Voice Response Unit (VRU) to promote the ease of use and assure the accuracy of information.
- Facilitate programs and prepare reporting:
- Facilitate welcome/event call programs; prepare weekly/monthly reporting on programs.
- Oversee and report on specific client functions, such as customer service satisfaction surveys, insurance and tax programs, cross-selling products, etc.
- Produce internal and Master Servicer reports.
- Prepare monthly client reports specific to service recovery.
- Ensure Cenbase (an internal company system) reports are generated daily to monitor purged loan activity and completed tasks.
- Support and partner with other managers/departments throughout the company:
- Support all areas within the company, particularly Client Relations, with client projects and research inquiries.
- Act as a liaison in the development of strong working relationships for the consistent improvement of functions; schedule monthly meetings.
- Participate in client visits and ensure performance standards are met by all participating client teams.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- College degree preferred
- 3-5 years minimum supervisory or management experience within a call center environment
- Mortgage servicing experience preferred
- Experience managing managers/other leaders in a team environment
- Excellent customer service skills and customer/client focused
- Excellent coaching and counseling skills
- Excellent problem resolution skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to multi-task
- Dependable, reliable, team player with a positive attitude
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- Possess a flexible work ethic
- Analytical; experience working with data and identifying trends
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO.
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Please apply online.