Who is Cenlar?
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as a Sr. Operations Technical Analyst.
The Operations Technical Analyst is responsible for providing support functions for operational business units. They are also responsible for providing expertise for technical applications and utilizing them to drive factual output of data and information. Partners with business units to provide timely support for department wide initiatives and objectives.
- Ability to proficiently work with various software tools including SQL, Access Databases, Visual Basic, Visio, Monarch, Tableau, Cenbase (an internal system), etc.
- Manages access databases including designing, maintaining, troubleshooting, in-depth understanding of related system architecture, etc.
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
- Recommends improvements to management related to current technological tools and other resources, with the goal on Return on Investment, data quality enhancement, and efficiency gains. Provide assistance and partner in related improvement projects as needed.
- Partners with management to drive process efficiencies within each business unit
- Performs ad-hoc data queries or reports at the request of the business
- Performs monthly build and output of Key Risk/Performance Indicators and provide support to business units when modifications to the underlying criteria/logic are needed
- Provides technical support to management and business units on various operational initiatives and projects.
- Partners with stakeholders to document data sources, various requirements, and other key information
- Provides mentoring and training of other Technical Business Analysts on related processes and applications
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of five years’ experience and proficiency using various software tools including SQL, Access Databases, Visual Basic, Visio, Monarch, Tableau, Cenbase (an internal system), etc.
- Provides subject matter expertise for analytical based processes within team
- Mortgage Servicing experience strongly preferred
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Aptitude for business math and analysis
- Flexibility and willingness to work in a cooperative team environment
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO .
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Please apply online .