Who is Cenlar? You are.
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as a Sr. Quality Testing Analyst.
The Sr. Quality Testing Analyst performs ongoing, structured, and rigorous testing of Cenlar’s mortgage servicing business unit’s procedures and controls in order to identify and prevent systemic of material issues to Cenlar’s operations. The Analyst confirms their adherence to established procedures and mortgage servicing requirements.
- Creates and revises test questions, queries, and procedures for ongoing structured testing of the team’s testing schedule for one or more of the following groups: Satisfactions / Lien Release, Records Management, Escrow (Flood, Homeowners Ins., Tax), Soldiers & Sailors and Servicing Support
- Executes various administration controls.
- Assists the department manager in creating and providing daily reporting on testing activities to the Quality Testing team.
- Troubleshoots and resolves testing system of record.
- Identifies how to combine testing of requirements in order to ensure appropriate themes are being brought out in testing results and conclusions.
- Generate and provide reporting of testing results (including trending of results) for Management review/approval.
- Participates in training to effectuate subject matter expertise on all applicable requirements and business procedures.
- Schedules testing for the Quality Testing team, in addition to adhering to the methodology for sample selection, and to escalation thresholds in accordance with established policies and programs.
- Adheres to all reporting requirements and oversees the production, review, and approval of periodic reports.
- Participates in systems, applications, and procedures training in order to ensure all staff have appropriate tools for successful completion of job.
- Stays abreast of policy and regulatory changes to maintain subject matter expertise.
- Participates in risk- and control-related special projects as assigned by Leadership.
- Assists department manager in developing changes in process.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or a related field, with 5+ years of quality assurance/control, mortgage banking, auditing, or other relevant experience
- Knowledge of sound risk management practices for mortgage servicing functions and demonstrated understanding of risk management and internal control principles
- Ability to analyze and credibly assess the effectiveness of risk management and internal controls, as well as the operational and financial impact of findings and control issues
- Ability to recognize and understand how to assess process risks and controls
- Ability to work effectively across the organization to ensure that controls are effectively implemented and monitored
- Ability to understand how to develop testing based on applicable mortgage loan servicing requirements and procedures
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Knowledge of databases preferred, with ability to write and understand SQL
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to work independently as a highly motivated team player and self-starter
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. We are conveniently located off I-95 in Mercer County, New Jersey. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO.
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Please apply online.