Who is Cenlar?
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as a Director, Default Management.
The Director, Default Management is responsible for managing the claims and loss analysis functions as well as interfacing with other default departments and across to the Core and Borrower COEs. They will also be responsible for key COE initiatives around operational efficiencies and risk mitigation. In addition, they will play a key part in leadership and development of our line management teams in the late stage default area and will be an instrumental part of our leadership team delivering and executing on our business plan objectives.
- Overall responsibility may include Collections, Loss Mitigation, Foreclosure, Bankruptcy, REO, Claims, Loss Analysis and Default Compliance
- Develops and maintains staff planning forecast to recruit, develop and retain a cohesive Default support structure that motivates and builds a superior Default team
- Responsible for internal and external compliance within various areas of Default Servicing
- Administers staff performance and compensation programs
- Develops and prepares annual budgets and monitors monthly expenses
- Initiates controls to maintain expenses within budget
- Responsible for oversight and operations management which may include Claims and Loss Analysis for all HUD, VA, USDA, Mortgage Insurance, and GSE claims
- Partners with Vendor Management on billbacks to vendors from investor/insurer curtailments
- Partners with other default areas and the Invoicing department to ensure claims are correct and complete
- Responsible for and manages to performance metrics in a continuously improving environment
- Partners with post sale areas to ensure better timelines and execution for our clients
- Establishes regular operational reporting that identifies gaps in attaining required service levels
- Assures contractual client service standards are achieved or exceeded on a monthly basis
- Oversees policy and procedure development and enhancement within Default as needed
- Measures and monitors key functional performance measures by department to increase income where applicable and improve service levels
- Responds to client issues as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in business , finance or related field
- 10+ years mortgage servicing experience
- Progressive experience and significant exposure to all default areas of loan servicing; including Collections, Loss Mitigation, Foreclosure, Bankruptcy, REO, Claims and Default Compliance
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Experience with the Fidelity mortgage servicing package
- Previous responsibility for a servicing portfolio of greater than 250,000 loans
- Experience with various servicing technologies including predictive dialers, imaging, ACD systems and Internet connectivity
- Solid reputation with regulatory agencies
- Strong analytical/financial analysis skills
- Demonstrated success implementing technological solutions to improve productivity, increase customer service levels, or expand capacity
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO .
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Please apply online .