Who is Cenlar?
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as a Client Experience Operations Supervisor.
Lead, manage and oversee a team of Client Experience Consultants in their email/telephonic interaction with clients; focus on daily performance measurements; ensure efficient delivery of service while adhering to all contractual service level agreements (SLAs); perform metrics; and financial commitments.
Manage, motivate and train staff:
- Serve as first point of contact for service issues or escalated inquires raised by staff.
- Meet weekly with direct reports for performance metrics review and professional development.
- Facilitate regularly scheduled staff meetings.
- Perform annual staff reviews; establish individual goals for development.
- Motivate employees to reach department goals and objectives, with respect to productivity, client satisfaction, quality, compliance, and employee engagement.
- Train and assist staff to handle work volume and issues, in accordance with company policies and procedures applicable to all governing compliance standards.
- Manage the integrity of the customer service process:
- Assist with daily scheduling for call volumes and adherence to client/company overall SLA.
- Establish and monitor goals for acceptable performance in accordance with company standards.
- Assist with quality programs and development/execution of policies and procedures, campaigns and incentive programs.
- Ensure all emails, tasks and research functions are handled in conjunction with SLA and compliance standards.
- Identify trends and escalate issues to manager timely, for minimizing corporate risk, enhancing the customer experience.
- Participate in handling email needs, to meet department/client goals.
- Oversee and solve/respond to real time client issues/escalated incidents, in general and as raised in the Voice of the Client (VOC) in-box, to provide the most dynamic client centric experience possible; track in corresponding database.
- Responsible for minimum of one monthly enhancement to department/company for efficiency, cost benefit or service improvement.
Participate in client site visits, representing unit, department and company.
Act as a liaison in the development of strong working relationships for the consistent improvement of functions; hold monthly scheduled meetings with other managers throughout the company.
Act as direct back-up to Client Experience Contact Managers.
Other duties as assigned.
Four year college degree or equivalent; or minimum three years customer service experience
Mortgage servicing experience preferred
Previous supervisory experience preferred
High proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and products
Experience working with Clinq (company email management database, applies to internal candidates only) preferred
Strong leadership skills, demonstrated by role modeling in actions and words
Excellent interpersonal, coaching and counseling skills
Excellent problem resolution and customer service skills
Good math aptitude
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Excellent organizational and time management skills
Ability to work in a fast pace environment
Professional demeanor and appearance
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO.
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Please apply online .