Who is Cenlar?
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as a Communications Admin/Root Cause Analyst.
- Responsible for all ‘real time’ communication to the Customer Interaction staff via Email and hard copy. Communication is archived and incorporated into procedures and/or maintained as reference materials.
- Review and maintain current Policies and Procedures for Customer Service department. Working with other area managers in ensuring the procedures are current, accurate and efficient. Responsible for tickler process for each procedure in a three-six month review.
- Responsible for creation of and maintaining a departmental handbook that outlines Policies and Procedures and Professional Standards.
- Responsible for maintaining master Quick Reference Guide. Updating, housing and disseminating information to front-line staff.
- Responsible for a Daily Communication that outlines the day’s events. This On-line vehicle will communicate to all front-line staff the current issues that impact customers, details of the situation, known impact and suggested responses to be used for the customers, providing consistency and proactive in anticipating customers needs.
- Compile and tracks all Root Cause issues identified throughout the day. Submits a weekly report to management that outlines patterns and trends of all reported problems/issues which caused customer satisfaction. Searches for common issues of a recurring systemic nature, selects problems with greatest customer impact, uncovering any common causes contributing to the problem. Works with area from which issue originated to formulate an action plan for preventing the problem from recurring.
- Performs Quarterly Desk Audits of staff to ensure all proper reference materials are up-to-date and easily referenced.
- Reviews and maintains master Customer Service (OOLW) for customer focus, accuracy and consistency of information to customers.
- Facilitates Customer Service Surveys through monitoring process. Sends written surveys to customers and tracks results via monthly report. Participates in verbal customer survey process that solicits feedback on closed tasks. Responsible for entering results in database for tracking root cause issues and overall customer satisfaction. Responsible for tracking CSR Quality measurement based on survey results.
- Responsible for working with the Quality Coordinators on Scripting for the Customer Service staff.
- Maintain up-to-date information on all clients, providing all pertinent information to staff on conversions/ deconversions.
- Act as back-up to the CSR Phone Representatives, email and Research staff during peak volume times.
- Complete and participate in other duties and projects as assigned by the Customer Service Manager.
- Four year college degree OR 3 years of Customer Service experience in a Call Center environment.
- Mortgage Banking or financial experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Excel, Word a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem resolution skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, flexibility and excellent problem resolution skills.
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO.
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Please apply online.