Who is Cenlar? You are.
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as a Sr. HR Data Analyst.
The Sr. HR Data Analyst is responsible for working with large and complex data sets (both internal and external) to evaluate, recommend, and support the implementation of business strategies related to Human Resources. This role identifies and aggregates complex dataset using a combination of tools, such as, SQL, VBA, PowerShell, and MS Access. This role should have knowledge of statistical models/algorithms using Python as the primary programming language.
- Identifies, analyzes, and interprets trends or patterns with HR data sets and makes recommendations for business and process improvement
- Analyzes processes and data by extracting data from various data warehouse environments
- Develops reports and dashboards using various reporting and visualization tools to meet business needs
- Understands ongoing requests and translates them into reports for team members and other stakeholders
- Ability to design, develop, and execute ETL pipelines to automate ingestion of structured and unstructured data sources using a combination of PowerShell, SQL, Python, VBA, and other programming languages
- Solid understanding of REST API architecture to implement interfaces that allow for the seamless data integration between our vendor systems and our internal databases
- Performs data mapping for systems integration, data provisioning, and data consumption
- Handles complex requests, data visualizations, forecasting, regression modeling, sequencing and trend analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, statistical analysis, Human Resources, or related field, Master’s degree preferred with 5+ years of relevant and/or data engineering analytics experience
- Working knowledge of SQL skills to perform complex data manipulation using multiple tables, queries, and subqueries in a database environment (i.e., SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, DB2, MS Access, et al).
- Strong background with at least an object-oriented/functional/scripting language (Python, Java, etc.)
- Familiarity with CLI (CMD, bash, PowerShell, etc.)
- Expertise with various ETL technologies and tools
- Strong understanding of business logic for aggregation and analysis services
- Experience with HRMS, such as ADP, ETime, Taleo, and Cornerstone, preferred
- Ability to develop capabilities and/ or experiences in partnership with more experienced staff
- Exceptional organization and time management skills, with the initiative and the desire to own problems from start to finish
- Ability to flex and adapt to changing business needs, and use discretion when dealing with confidential information
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to work on several projects simultaneously
- Passion to have an impact; Pro-active self-starter; Demonstrates a strong sense of urgency and responsiveness; Strong organizational and project management skills
- Demonstrated track record of developing and successfully driving new initiatives through an organization to achieve business results
Total Rewards :
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO.
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Please apply online .