Who is Cenlar? You are.
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as a Sr. HRIS Analyst.
The HRIS Analysts support and maintain the Human Resources Management System (HRMS) in addition to other systems supported by the Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) team. This position supports HRMS upgrades, testing, and other projects as needed.
- Provides comprehensive analytical and reporting support to identify opportunities to impact operational results and changes to processes, and supports strategic initiatives.
- Develops a full and detailed understanding of HR data available across the enterprise, including familiarity with all of the systems involved in maintaining that data.
- Develops the expertise to be able to access data, report from all platforms, and consolidate data into meaningful reports.
- Analyzes HR data to provide management with insights into human capital and partners with management to determine appropriate measures to assess the impact/effectiveness of changes, programs, training, etc.
- Implements and upgrades HRMS and collaborates with functional and technical staff to coordinate upgrades.
- Participates in unit, integration, regression, and acceptance testing, as well as post “go-live” activities.
- Develops standard and custom reports for ongoing customer needs.
- Maintains data integrity through consistent monitoring, testing, and auditing of HR data.
- Serves as the key liaison with other departments and provides overall project management for given HR initiatives.
- Develops functional specification documents, process documents, training documents, and test scripts.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, statistical analysis, Human Resources, or related field
- 5+ years of HRIS or related systems analyst experience.
- 3+ years of project management experience
- General HR experience and PHR or SHRM-CP certification preferred
- Experience with HRMS, such as ADP, eTime, Taleo, and Cornerstone, preferred
- Systems implementation experience required, with the ability to think analytically and do the down-stream impact analysis
- Strong understanding of HR processes and data, including eligibility and enrollment rules, and benefit procedures in order to ensure correct implementation
- Strong understanding of HRMS database design, structure, functions and processes, and experience with database tools
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suit, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to work on several projects simultaneously
- Previous exposure to project-related activities through active participation in system-related projects
Total Rewards :
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO.
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Please apply online .