Who is Cenlar?
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as a Project Manager II.
Focuses on the management of significant projects within this infrastructure area and provides technical writing and business analysis services. Responsible for the management of significant projects (e.g., strategic change management, new business and product initiatives, process re-engineering, establishment of control procedures) within this infrastructure area. Sometimes referred to as internal consultants, individuals work on multi-disciplinary projects and require a broad knowledge of the firm and its key functions. Within the program office, incumbents use knowledge of the development lifecycle to monitor and ensure completion of projects on schedule. These projects necessitate full-time commitment and are not undertaken by incumbents whose primary roles are elsewhere. Strong quantitative, analytical, and project management skills are also required. Incumbents may utilize agile software development methodologies.
- Individual contributor role with the ability to manage communication with multi-faceted team members, analytical, leadership and organizational skills
- Manage multiple projects of medium to high complexity in support of the Cenlar business and/or technical teams
- Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for one or several initiatives simultaneously.
- Ability to maintain and provide transparency in all project reporting and adherence to established reporting guidelines
- Prepare Business Cases, Cost Benefit Analysis (CBA) and detailed project plan for all phases of the project
- Maintain an updated comprehensive project plan at all times ensuring that departmental reporting is accurately reflecting project status
- Manage all aspects of multiple related projects/programs to ensure the overall initiative is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of Cenlar’s strategic objectives
- Report on project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Manage the day-to-day project activities and resources and facilitates the project team meetings
- Manage project scope and changes by providing status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership
- Set and continually manage project expectations while delegating and managing deliverables with team members and stakeholders
- Monitor, track and control outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies and critical path deliverables
- Define success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project and program life cycle
- Review Project Management deliverables for other projects and mentor Project Managers as applicable
- Demonstrate analytical, organizational and documentation competencies to perform business analysis project tasks as required
- Develop analytical and visual models to demonstrate complex information in a more understandable and simplified manner
- Demonstrated passion for analytics, business process improvement and overall team success
- Act as the translator between business and technology in order to ensure that project requirements and objectives are in alignment with IT standards
- May be required to act as the Program Analyst for Cenlar Programs or Portfolios consisting of multiple projects or initiatives – directing, coordinating and guiding the other Analysts assigned to the projects or work streams under the Program or Portfolio
- Assist the business with understanding and evaluating the proposed solutions
- Must be comfortable with complex business and technical models with the ability to evaluate and make technical recommendations
- Certification such as PMP, Agile and Lean Six Sigma preferred but not required
- Proficiency in multiple project methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, Iterative) preferred
- Mortgage or financial services industry knowledge highly preferred
- Typically requires an individual emerging as an expert in a specific skill set, business area or product but who remain focused primarily on daily execution with a high competency on addressing complex problems or tasks.
- Primary focus of role is on day-to-day deliverables, developing solutions based upon subject expertise, and occasionally representing the department at a broader level.
- Typically minimum of 5 years of experience.
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO.
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Please apply online.