Who is Cenlar?
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as an IT Director - Black Knight Program.
The IT Director is the owner of one or more IT products, services, and/or programs, accountable for leading their area according to established corporate and departmental goals.
The IT director:
- Accountable for all technology operations (e.g. knowledge management, infrastructure, project management, a digital service, etc.) associated with their product or service, and evaluates them according to established goals
- Leads and coaches a team of IT professionals to ensure productivity, performance, and continuous employee improvement and growth
- Devises and establishes IT projects and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by upper management; recommends those strategies to upper management
- Analyzes the business requirements of relevant departments to determine their technology needs
- Recommends for purchase efficient and cost effective technology services, equipment, and/or software
- Inspects the use of technology services, equipment, and/or software to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Builds and maintains relationships with key members across the company to identify the need for enhancements, upgrades, configurations, and/or new systems, and report to upper management
- Manages budget and reports on expenditure for their respective product(s)
- Builds and maintains relationships with key vendors and creates cost-effective contracts
- Demonstrated ability to create a high performance, cross functional team that delivers results, strong compliance and control environment experience as well as a passion for winning; note that the team will likely be composed of employees, contingent labor and vendor personnel
- Assesses vendor performance and makes recommendations for changes and adjustments as needed
- Ensures Cenlar derives maximum value for the spend with the vendor
- Participates as warranted by Cenlar’s interests in vendor-sponsored or related industry groups, steering committees and the like; may require occasional travel to vendor locations and conferences
- Coordinates feedback, concerns and needs across Cenlar and represents these as needed with the vendor
- Partners with Third Party Risk Management as needed to ensure that the vendor is assessed objectively and completely against Cenlar standards and requirements
- Assesses Cenlar’s strategic direction and plans against the vendor’s plans and seeks to ensure optimal alignment whenever possible
- Leverages vendor knowledge and contacts to advance industry knowledge, benchmarking and partnerships
- Accountable for the timely and accurate review and validation of vendor billing for all products and services
Proven experience (typically 10+ years) in a managerial role and as an IT product or service owner or similar role
Experience in analysis, implementation, and evaluation of IT vendors, and IT systems and their specifications
Sound understanding of the IT environment as applies to the particular product (e.g. industry/market, computer systems, hardware/software, networks, etc.)
Experience in controlling IT budget
Must be able to lead an organization that supports applying strategy, critical thinking, and performance metrics to ensure we deliver value to our clients as well as the underlying investors, insurers and guarantors.
Excellent organizational and leadership skills
Outstanding communication abilities; skilled in client, legal, and executive communication
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO.
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Please apply online.