Who is Cenlar?
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as a Business Analyst, Cash Operations.
The candidate must be detailed-oriented, possess excellent computer skills, follow-up skills and communication skills, as well as have an in-depth understanding of Banking/ACH and/or Mortgage Servicing practices including lien releases.
- The Business Analyst, Cash Operations position can vary depending upon the needs and structure of the department, and can include any or all of the following:
- May assist with training for all positions within any department reporting into Cash Operations.
- May assist with creating and documenting processes for new functions within any of the departments reporting into Cash Operations.
- May act as the backup liaison on the implementation team.
- May act as the primary liaison or backup liaison to the client audit department, researching and responding to audits as needed.
- Craft desktop procedures as assigned.
- Any other duties that may arise within the Cash Operations Department.
- Special projects as assigned.
The following duties and responsibilities vary:
- Acts as primary liaison to the client audit department, researching open audit tasks and responding to audits.
- Delegates specialized audit tasks to specified departments within Cash Operations as needed.
- Follows up with departments to ensure department staff personnel is completing assigned tasks within designated timeframes.
- Ensure audit responses are timely and tasks are closed appropriately on the audit system of record.
- Works with individual department supervisors and managers to relay client audit findings so that department procedures are updated accordingly.
- Responsible for researching and responding to audit requests received from Internal Audit Department, GSE Auditors, Government Auditors and Regulators – as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in Business. Accounting or Education is preferred
3 - 5 years of experience in any/all of the following areas:
Experience working with Black Knight MSP desired
Experience working with spreadsheets, Word, and database programs
Excellent presentation skills
Detail oriented with excellent follow-up skills
Excellent written communication skills with proven ability to draft desktop procedures and job aides
Strong math aptitude
Occasional overtime may necessitate working overtime to complete assignments
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO.
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Please apply online.