Who is Cenlar?
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as a QA Analyst II.
Responsible for conducting activities that ensure that application/system products and projects meet defined quality standards. Activities include: developing, conducting and evaluating application audits and testing processes; leading and/or conducting testing activities; and communicating with developers to correct system bugs. Incumbents in this area typically have in-depth knowledge of automated testing tools, quality control and quality assurance approaches.
- Prepare test plans, test scripts and test data. Execute tests for the validation of daily data extracts and reports that support critical business functions for Cenlar clients.
- Perform Regression Testing to ensure frequent production changes are properly tested
- Participate in business and functional requirements and technical design reviews to develop understanding of testing requirements, create test plans and schedules
- Provide input to test scope and effort for Agile and Waterfall projects
- Work on multiple projects at the same time and be able to meet project milestones
- Ensure that QA procedures and processes are followed across all QA activities BAU or Projects.
- Validate data by running SQL queries against the database
- Potential to learn and apply techniques for automation of regression testing
- Use test management tools such as JIRA and Zephyr to document test cases and defects and trace test cases to business requirements (or user stories for Agile projects)
- Support testing and/or application deployment during the off-hours for “validation testing”
- Publish project level test and defect reports to the project stakeholders.
- Typically exhibits strong basic executional capabilities and who are beginning to take on more responsibility.
- No significant independence of action at this level.
- This level may include individuals in the final stages of a college graduate training program or those studying for a professional qualification or accreditation.
- Primary focus is on execution within defined parameters, with some expansion based on developing capabilities and or experiences. In partnership with more experienced staff.
- Typically minimum of 3 years of experience.
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO.
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Please apply online.