Start something good. Empower your career. Become an employee owner at Cenlar.
Employee owners have made Cenlar the nation’s leading mortgage loan subservicer. Our unique culture is defined by our core values of respect, trust, integrity and care. Company ownership, a promote-from-within philosophy, and opportunities for continuous professional growth make Cenlar a great place to launch or boost your career. Consider this opportunity to join our team as Director, Contact Center Communications.
The Director, Contact Center Communications executes contact center strategies for Go to Market and Go to Channel activities, enabling us to convey all important and relevant information, in an omni-channel environment, while ensuring the needs of our clients, borrowers and employees are met.
- Coordinates and manages all internal employee and vendor communications
- Business/Client updates
- Huddle topics
- System/Tool updates
- Ad hoc communications
- Develops a communication standard for our Contact Centers
- Manages annual contact center event timeline
- Acts as the Contact Center Knowledge Management lead
- Responsible for all aspects of employee recognition programs
- Acts as the leadership development program liaison, in partnership with Human Resources
- Acts as the Contact Center liaison to Marketing, Borrower Communications, Training, Legal, Compliance, and Digital
- Promotes a “Digital First” mindset both internally and externally
- Organizes and coordinates employee programs designed to drive productivity and promote high morale
- Organizes and coordinates Employee Focus Groups
- Leads a team of two analysts
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or commensurate work experience
- 10 + years of experience leading communication and engagement activities, preferably in an environment with the capability to attract, mentor, retain and develop talent
- Comprehensive knowledge of Contact Center operations and Call Center systems
- Proven communications and analytical experience
- Experience in connecting operational data and planning w/financial/budgetary measures
- Strong knowledge of employee programs, development and design, implementation and communication
- Working knowledge of customer service operations
- Be a visionary, develop plans that support visions which are in line with Corporate values and goals, and then carry out plans
- Demonstrated ability to effectively drive and lead organizational change
- Results oriented with the ability to motivate teams to accomplish goals
As an employee-owner at Cenlar, you’ll receive an outstanding benefits package that includes paid medical, dental, and life insurance, 401(k), and tuition assistance as well as opportunities for training and professional advancement.
Cenlar is a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer M/F/D/V/SO.