Start something good. Empower your career. Become an employee owner at Cenlar.
Employee owners have made Cenlar the nation’s leading mortgage loan subservicer. Our unique culture is defined by our core values of respect, trust, integrity and care. Company ownership, a promote-from-within philosophy, and opportunities for continuous professional growth make Cenlar a great place to launch or boost your career. Consider this opportunity to join our team as an Manager, Loss Mitigation.
The Manager, Loss Mitigation oversees and manages the Loss Mitigation department by ensuring loss mitigation reviews are conducted timely and accurately.
- Oversees the day to day operations of the Loss Mitigation department
- Mentors and coaches a team of Loss Mitigation supervisors, business analyst and reporting analyst
- Ensures adherence to internal service levels relating to call center and processing time frames
- Monitors department productivity and timeline management
- Reviews Quality Control reports on weekly basis and remediate deficiencies that are noted
- mplements new loss mitigation programs as requested by investor/insurers
- Ensures changes in loss mitigation requirements are implemented in timely manner
- Continuous review of procedures with the intent of looking for automation and/or outsourcing possibilities
- Reviews key performance indicators and pipeline management reports with senior management on a monthly basis
- Works with Vice President of Default, set monthly department productivity goals
- Maintains staffing model on monthly basis and ensure department metrics are reviewed on quarterly basis
- Completes and maintains individual performance plans for each direct report and meet regularly to set goals and groom to ensure personal and professional development, e.g. monitoring task queues, quality review, emails, etc. assisting them in team achieving team/departmental goals/objectives
- Responds to internal and external audit findings by preparing formal responses and ensuring remediation of noted issues
- Holds regularly scheduled Staff Meetings to ensure open communication and promote positive team
- Takes part in for client calls to discuss loss mitigation related topics/issues
- Other related duties as required and assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 7+ years’ experience in mortgage default operations
- 3+ years loss mitigation supervisory/management experience required
- Excellent Coaching and Counseling Skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills and Customer/Client Focused
- Excellent Verbal and Written Skills
- Excellent Organizational Skills and ability to Multi Task
- Ability to Multi Task in fast paced environment
- Professional Demeanor and AppearancPositive Attitude
- Excellent Problem Resolution Skills
- Call Center management experience with ACD and IVR exposure preferred Results OrientedDependable and Reliable
As an employee-owner at Cenlar, you’ll receive an outstanding benefits package that includes paid medical, dental, and life insurance, 401(k), and tuition assistance as well as opportunities for training and professional advancement.
Cenlar is a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer M/F/D/V/SO.