Start something good. Empower your career. Become an employee owner at Cenlar.
Employee owners have made Cenlar the nation’s leading mortgage loan subservicer. Our unique culture is defined by our core values of respect, trust, integrity and care. Company ownership, a promote-from-within philosophy, and opportunities for continuous professional growth make Cenlar a great place to launch or boost your career. Consider this opportunity to join our team as a Title Review Specialist.
The Title Review Specialist is responsible for the review of all title reports prior to sending the borrower an approved trial or final modification. This review is critical in order to discern if any outstanding encumbrances will jeopardize the investor’s first lien position.
- Reviews title to protect 1st lien position
- Identifies liens, judgments and vesting issues on all modifications
- Reviews credit reports to attempt to eliminate borrower judgment/ liens
- Correctly identifies proper party at interest due to death (probate documents, personal representative deed), divorce (decree and marital separation agreement)
- Determines whether subordination agreement needed
- Determines whether an Assignment of Mortgage is needed
- Monitors and/ or Resolve litigated issues which must be addressed prior to loan modification
- Identifies GSE loans that require recording
- Reviews and revises loan modifications for accuracy, as well as adherence to state recording requirements
- Facilitates resolution of escalated customer/ client issues
- Prepares 255 affidavits for officer signature
- Maintains extensive and up to date knowledge with respect to GSE, FHA and VA guidelines, as well as investor requirements pertaining to loss mitigation
- Assists with title review of loans in SFLS Program as needed
- Assists Litigation Team
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years mortgage banking experience
- Knowledge of title review and identifying potential lien issues for modifications or liquidation workout
- Knowledge of HOA’s and their abilities to foreclose in certain States
- Knowledge of Investor Relationships preferred.
- Knowledge of Servicing Processes
- Presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Organizational skills
- Project Management
- Detail oriented
- Microsoft Word skills
- Microsoft Excel skills
As an employee-owner at Cenlar, you’ll receive an outstanding benefits package that includes paid medical, dental, and life insurance, 401(k), and tuition assistance as well as opportunities for training and professional advancement.
Cenlar is a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer M/F/D/V/SO.