Start something good. Empower your career. Become an employee owner at Cenlar.
Employee owners have made Cenlar the nation’s leading mortgage loan subservicer. Our unique culture is defined by our core values of respect, trust, integrity and care. Company ownership, a promote-from-within philosophy, and opportunities for continuous professional growth make Cenlar a great place to launch or boost your career. Consider this opportunity to join our team as a HRIS Coordinator.
This position supports and maintains the Human Resources Management System (HRMS) in addition to other systems supported by the Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) team. This position supports HRMS upgrades, testing, and other projects as needed.
- Performs daily data entry, data compilation, and data processing activities
- Monitors and maintains completeness of various data feeds
- Maintains documentation and tools to support the HR operations team
- Works independently on finding and resolving issues for all required data fields using ADP, eTime, Taleo, Cornerstone, Excel, and other HR related systems and documentation
- Interacts with employees, managers, and other stakeholders to identify and correct missing or invalid data fields
- Sets up tasks and comment log codes to track data corrections and follow-up issues
- Recommends and implements changes that will either improve quality or improve efficiencies
- Escalates issues to appropriate team members in a timely fashion
- Assists in testing and implementing upgrades and new systems
- Ad hoc special projects, both within and outside the department, as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, statistical analysis, Human Resources, or related field
- 1 to 3 years of HRIS or general HR experience
- Experience with HRMS, such as ADP, eTime, Taleo, and Cornerstone, preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suit, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Extreme attention to detail
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
- Ability to flex and adapt to changing business needs
- Discretion when dealing with confidential information
- Initiative and the desire to own problems from start to finish
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to work on several projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and/or as part of a team in a fast paced, changing environment
- Overtime is a condition of employment
As an employee-owner at Cenlar, you’ll receive an outstanding benefits package that includes paid medical, dental, and life insurance, 401(k), and tuition assistance as well as opportunities for training and professional advancement.
Cenlar is a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer M/F/D/V/SO.