Start something good. Empower your career. Become an employee owner at Cenlar.
Employee owners have made Cenlar the nation’s leading mortgage loan subservicer. Our unique culture is defined by our core values of respect, trust, integrity and care. Company ownership, a promote-from-within philosophy, and opportunities for continuous professional growth make Cenlar a great place to launch or boost your career. Consider this opportunity to join our team as Program Manager, Talent Management.
The Program Manager, Talent Management (Design and Development) designs and develops effective and engaging tools and resources to support career and leadership initiatives. This individual is responsible for conducting a performance analysis within the organization to identify key behaviors that drive employee development and engagement while achieving performance and quality goals. These analyses will be used to inform performance management, talent succession, talent reviews, talent assessments and employee engagement Along with these duties, this role may require 1:1 facilitation of feedback.
Design and Development
- Conducts competency validation, profiling, and other needs assessment methods to identify and prioritize organizational needs and gaps.
- Conducts needs analysis across the organization and use insights to build targeted development programs.
- Drives the engagement strategy for the organization by providing insights, analysis, and recommendations based on the results
- Collaborates with HR Business Partners and Business Leaders to implement processes and provide tools/resources that are readily adaptable to support talent and organizational development
- Develops appropriate metrics and tracking mechanisms to build accountability, measure results, and optimize the impact of the talent management programs
- Researches, designs, and develops modern, inclusive, innovative talent management programs and processes in areas that include, but are not limited to, performance management, succession management, talent reviews, talent assessments, competencies, and engagement
- Analyzes organizational structures, responsibilities, reporting relationships, and work processes to determine company-wide programs and/or training initiatives that need to be changed or implemented to increase organizational effectiveness.
- Creates various types of content, e.g. learning paths, job aids, checklists, graphics, etc., choosing the best format for the intended purpose
- Researches, identifies, and provides best practices relevant to current talent and organizational development processes
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- 3 to 5 years of experience preferred; equivalent combination of relevant education and experience may be substituted as appropriate
- Experience with competency based talent development programs
- Experienced with talent program design and organizational talent assessment
- Credible, responsive team-player, forward-thinking, creative, coaching skills, willing/able to lead initiatives, demonstrated ability to influence leadership thinking,
- Collaborative, consultative, team-oriented style with self-directed, compassionate and independent work ethic
- Ability to track and report on success of programs
- Exceptional attention to detail, follow-through and ability to focus and remain professional in an environment where interruptions are typical
- Powerful communicator equally adept at communications strategy and execution, with the ability to craft a full range of clear, high-impact communications; ability to communicate openly and authentically in all situations.
- Ability to establish and build close working relationships. Strong personal credibility and counseling skills
- Experience in planning, design, and implementation of complex, cross-functional business initiatives; Ability to work well under deadlines and juggle multiple priorities; strong meeting management skills
- Strong critical thinking skills; Ability to extract key messages from detail and translate into audience-appropriate messages; Strong editing skills
- Strong knowledge in adult learning, talent management leadership, and executive development; instructional design a real plus
- Strategic thinking and creativity and flexibility in addressing future challenges in alignment with organizational long-term growth goals
As an employee-owner at Cenlar, you’ll receive an outstanding benefits package that includes paid medical, dental, and life insurance, 401(k), and tuition assistance as well as opportunities for training and professional advancement.
Cenlar is a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer M/F/D/V/SO.