Start something good. Empower your career. Become an employee owner at Cenlar.
Employee owners have made Cenlar the nation’s leading mortgage loan subservicer. Our unique culture is defined by our core values of respect, trust, integrity and care. Company ownership, a promote-from-within philosophy, and opportunities for continuous professional growth make Cenlar a great place to launch or boost your career. Consider this opportunity to join our team as an IT Analyst II.
The IT Analysts are responsible for the management of significant projects within the infrastructure area and provide technical writing and business analysis services. These roles are responsible for acting as the primary interface between technology infrastructure and a specific business/functional area. Incumbents identify business unit requirements, create project and process specifications, coordinate with project teams, and ensure that projects are on schedule and within budget. These positions may have dual reporting relationship to technology and to business/functional unit management. Incumbents may be involved in writing of technical documentation/materials.
- Acts as the translator between business and technology in order to ensure that project requirements and objectives are in alignment with IT standards
- Assists the business with understanding and evaluating the proposed solutions
- Contributes to projects as needed to conduct tasks such as facilitating project meetings, taking meeting minutes, status collection, test plans and scripts, coding (as applicable), tracking and reporting
- Responsible for creating multiple document-based deliverables, in which to concisely and effectively articulate current-state and future-state solutions and environments, as well as, the problems to solve
- Identifies risks and issues at project and operational levels
- Develops analytical and visual models to demonstrate complex information in a more understandable and simplified manner
- Interfaces and communicates with multiple teams, departments, individuals and Third Party entities to effectively execute according Cenlar standards
- Performs under direction of the Project Manager, Lead Analyst or Manager, demonstrating a consistent progression towards greater independence for the role
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required
- 3+ years of Business Analysis equivalency experience
- Certification such as PMP; CBAP; CSM; Lean Six Sigma, preferred but not required
- Mortgage industry knowledge highly preferred
- Typically exhibits strong basic executional capabilities and who are beginning to take on more responsibility
- Primary focus is on execution within defined parameters, with some expansion based on developing capabilities and or experiences in partnership with more experienced staff
- Strong communication to articulate details and perspectives
- Individual contributor role with the ability to manage communication with multi-faceted team members, analytical, leadership and organizational skills
- Ability to elicit, analyze, articulate and document requirements with clarity - from a foundation of unexpressed or ambiguous objectives
As an employee-owner at Cenlar, you’ll receive an outstanding benefits package that includes paid medical, dental, and life insurance, 401(k), and tuition assistance as well as opportunities for training and professional advancement.
Cenlar is a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer M/F/D/V/SO.