Start something good. Empower your career. Become an employee owner at Cenlar.
Employee owners have made Cenlar the nation’s leading mortgage loan subservicer. Our unique culture is defined by our core values of respect, trust, integrity and care. Company ownership, a promote-from-within philosophy, and opportunities for continuous professional growth make Cenlar a great place to launch or boost your career. Consider this opportunity to join our team as a Client Liaison Sr.
The Client Liaison is responsible for the successful handling of the clients portfolio for all Customer Interaction areas (includes Call Center, Tax & Insurance, Special Products, Transfer Operations, Exceptions Processing, and Service Excellence). This role expedites the handling of issues/complaints and assisting with reviewing reports and operational issues to ensure Cenlar is delivering the highest level of service required to meet the client’s needs. The Liaison must also analyze and understand the client and their business, as it relates to client implementations and everyday client needs. The Client Liaison develops and utilizes various tools and reporting to identify deficiencies or potential issues and proactively works with the clients to remediate. The Client Liaison works closely with Client Management on addressing issues that are keeping us from achieving a path to Green and overall Client satisfaction.
- Acts as the primary contact and liaison between designated Cenlar clients, primarily the largest and more complex clients
- Maintains client database and monitors client specific requirements to ensure we are meeting the Client’s needs, including SLAs, SOWs, KRI/KPIs
- Identifies opportunities for relationship enhancement by understanding the Client’s business plan/needs, product mix, and changing industry environment
- Works within database for monitoring and reporting to senior management on missed opportunities
- Provides statistics, trends, performance, and turnaround times to management
- Analyzes and understands client’s culture and their business, including their product line, future product development, and other internal/external servicing relationships
- Creates change management protocol and tracking for all Client specific process changes, and maintains tracking of client action items, escalated issues, and requests
- Maintains full knowledge of and involvement in all facets of client relationships with company, including implementations and every day needs
- Performs analytics on various reports to identify issues and proactively works with Clients on remediation
- Conducts and facilitates client visits/meetings to ensure client needs/expectations are being met, and ensures timely resolution of follow-up items
- Prepares and facilitates the processing of Statements of Work (SOWs) for client initiatives with operational areas, Relationship Manager, and pricing department
- Facilitates client requests for reporting (LPS and/or ad-hoc); understands the purpose of report and output expected, test output, and ensures appropriate client billing
- Provides ongoing support for portfolio conversions and deconversions
- Updates work management system with task lists, agendas, and meeting minutes
- Assists in training new employees
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- High school diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Advanced degree or mortgage servicing certification a plus
- 5+ years of mortgage servicing experience
- Knowledge of servicing processes, secondary marketing, investor relationships, and mortgage originations preferred
- Project management and presentation skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access
- Advanced written and verbal communication and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively and professionally interact with all levels of management both at Cenlar and with our Client
- Must possess demonstrated presentation skills and the ability to facilitate meetings with large groups
- Team player capable of working independently and managing several projects simultaneously in a fast paced, changing environment
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Must be able to maintain knowledge of clients business plan as it relates to originations, acquisitions, and servicing sale/retention
- Must maintain working relationships with the various Servicing Departments, Conversions, Deconversions, New Loans and MIS
As an employee-owner at Cenlar, you’ll receive an outstanding benefits package that includes paid medical, dental, and life insurance, 401(k), and tuition assistance as well as opportunities for training and professional advancement.
Cenlar is a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer M/F/D/V/SO.