Start something good. Empower your career. Become an employee owner at Cenlar.
Employee owners have made Cenlar the nation’s leading mortgage loan subservicer. Our unique culture is defined by our core values of respect, trust, integrity and care. Company ownership, a promote-from-within philosophy, and opportunities for continuous professional growth make Cenlar a great place to launch or boost your career. Consider this opportunity to join our team as Manager, Mortgage Servicing.
The Manager, Mortgage Servicing manages, trains, and motivates the inbound operational supervisor, quality supervisor, and research and telephone staff to reach defined service levels and to exceed customer expectations. This role identifies trends & potential problems impacting the quality of customer service and recommends and develops methods and procedures to maximize efficiencies and enhance service. The Manager ensures appropriate phone and workflow coverage through scheduling of staff work hours and supports Client Relations and all areas with client projects and research inquiries.
- Coaches, trains and motivates inbound Customer Service Representatives, Mentors, and Client Specialists & Research staff to effectively meet daily performance measurements
- Manages, trains and motivates Quality Coordinator & Operational Supervisor to effectively coach, train & partner with the Service Leader to develop call center staff to meet and exceed defined service levels
- Monitors call center metrics to identify trends and potential problems impacting the quality of customer service
- Set Quality goals for Research and CS Call Center based on needs, patterns/trends
- Ensures compliance of all departmental procedures, working with departmental Managers to ensure accuracy and current processes are in place
- Ensures Quarterly Refresher Training classes are completed
- Ensures appropriate coverage for facilitating the two week program of the Controlled Environment Training for New Hires Customer Service Training classes
- Ensures Quality Monitoring on a weekly basis (3-10 calls per representative), completed evaluations, documentation and present to the CSRs during one-on-one
- Ensures the facilitation of all Quality programs are administered on monthly and quarterly basis
- Ensures the root cause of the CS Management email box, which is real time notification of customer impact issues, is researched, resolved and communicated to team
- Ensures quality reviews are completed for research, email box, client satisfaction surveys & First call resolution
- Ensures all Quality Responsibilities are adhered to by the CSRs are tracked on the Quality Matrix
- Oversees the compliance of the Quarterly Desk Audits
- Completes & maintains individual performance plans for each direct report meet regularly to set goals and groom to ensure personal and professional development
- Oversees Team Leaders in the performance of their daily functions, i.e. monitoring task queues, quality review, emails, etc. assisting them in team achieving team/departmental goals/objectives.
- Manages disciplinary actions to ensure consistent compliance with human resource policies and procedure guidelines
- Recommends hire, transfer and termination of staff
- Evaluates workflows recommend and develop methods and procedures to maximize efficiencies and enhance service
- Ensures all team members are handling work in conjunction with company policy and procedures, compliance regulations and contractual agreements with the clients
- Oversees management of the Call Prompter system to assure that servicing, subservicing and Private Label subservicing mortgagors receive appropriate recorded greeting
- Oversees management of the Voice Response Unit (VRU) to promote the ease of use and assure the accuracy of information
- Responds to Management/Executive level complaints as needed
- Ensures Mail, Research, Client, Customer Tasks are closed within established timeframes
- Ensures follow up customer calls are made on tasks that may not be completed within compliance
- Ensures Customer/Client Emails meet a 24-hour response timeframe
- Ensures completion of all credit bureau disputes via E-Oscar within DNR date
- Ensures Cenbase reports are generated to monitor purged loan activity and completed tasks on daily basis
- Oversees the handling of Default Email functions, Address Changes, Return Mail, Coupon Requests, Opt Out Requests, W-9 updates, 2nd lien holder updates, etc to ensure items are processed timely and in compliance with client and company policies
- Produces internal reports and reports to Master Servicer as needed
- Holds regularly scheduled Staff Meetings to ensure open communication and promote positive team environment
- Facilitates monthly motivational and/or incentive driven programs with the team to promote performance metrics and positive environment
- Partners with other managers throughout the company, acting as a Liaison in the consistent improvement of functions, developing strong working relationships. This is to be done via monthly scheduled meetings
- Performs annual performance appraisals for all direct reports
- Responsible for overseeing and reporting on specific Client Functions related to Client Specialist and/or Dedicated Team, i.e. Customer Service Satisfaction Surveys, Insurance and Tax Programs, cross-selling products, etc.
- Responsible for the facilitation and weekly/monthly reporting of Welcome/Event Call programs
- Responsible for monthly Client Reports specific to Service Recovery
- Participates in Client visits and ensure performance standards are met by Dedicated, Credit Union and Core Business client teams
- Responsible for Process Improvement/Cost Savings/Revenue & Budget initiatives
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years of Supervisory or Management experience
- Call Center management experience with ACD and IVR exposure preferred
- Excellent coaching and counseling skills
- Excellent customer service skills and customer/client Focused
- Strong organizational, critical thinking, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Ability to work in fast pace environment and manage change
- Dependable, reliable, and flexible
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent problem resolution skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
As an employee-owner at Cenlar, you’ll receive an outstanding benefits package that includes paid medical, dental, and life insurance, 401(k), and tuition assistance as well as opportunities for training and professional advancement.
Cenlar is a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer M/F/D/V/SO.