Start something good. Empower your career. Become an employee owner at Cenlar.
Employee owners have made Cenlar the nation’s leading mortgage loan subservicer. Our unique culture is defined by our core values of respect, trust, integrity and care. Company ownership, a promote-from-within philosophy, and opportunities for continuous professional growth make Cenlar a great place to launch or boost your career. Consider this opportunity to join our team as a Workforce Management Analyst.
The Workforce Management Analyst uses analysis of workforce management software and call volume history to help project and manage intra-day staffing levels and to determine the most effective methods for staffing adjustments. This role understands the technical and business solutions: optimized schedules, forecasts, and other tools and presents them to management.
- Administration of the Workforce Management system in support of the Operations
- Uses analysis of workforce management software and call volume history to help project and manage intra-day staffing levels and to determine the most effective methods for staffing adjustments
- Understands the technical and business solutions: optimized schedules, forecasts, and other tools and present them to management
- Manages real-time inbound call traffic to help ensure that service levels are met
- Analysis of real time and previous day volumes required to determine appropriate staffing levels on an hourly basis
- Develops long-term capacity plans and forecast models; provide accurate workload predictions for annual budgeting and planning
- Conducts daily meetings with call center management to review month-to-date staffing trends and its potential impact to call center performance
- Daily recommendations to management on staffing adjustments required, to ensure management is making decisions on call center staffing based on volume trends
- Responsible for updating managers around hand-offs between shifts call trends, current vs. previous day/week performance, etc.
- Accountable for operational results in terms of group and department-wide performance standards and customer satisfaction
- Plans for events, global meetings, holidays, unexpected absences, and training with staffing and customer needs are aligned
- Manages proactive approval and denial of discretionary activities such as training and meetings based on call center needs
- Takes the initiative to lead projects and work independently to follow up and carry out projects through completion
- Routinely audits systems to provide consistency and accuracy across multiple platforms about headcount attributes, skill set matching, etc.
- Prepares and maintains reports, dashboards, and monthly packages
- Develops and maintain processes and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent collections/call center background
- 2+ years’ experience with administration of Workforce Management software preferred
- Experience with workforce systems such as Avaya, CMS, IEX, eWFM, Genesis, Noble, and/or Blue Pumpkin
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills with emphasis on forecasting
- Skills in complex problem solving, judgment, critical thinking, and decision making
- Ability to be highly organized with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Ability to organize information, have attention to detail, and accurately follow procedures
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and with others in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines for all daily/weekly/monthly deliverables
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with co-workers, leadership, vendors, and outside agencies
- Flexibility as it relates to weekday, evening, and weekend coverage when needed
As an employee-owner at Cenlar, you’ll receive an outstanding benefits package that includes paid medical, dental, and life insurance, 401(k), and tuition assistance as well as opportunities for training and professional advancement.
Cenlar is a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer M/F/D/V/SO.