Start something good. Empower your career. Become an employee owner at Cenlar.
Employee owners have made Cenlar the nation’s leading mortgage loan subservicer. Our unique culture is defined by our core values of respect, trust, integrity and care. Company ownership, a promote-from-within philosophy, and opportunities for continuous professional growth make Cenlar a great place to launch or boost your career. Consider this opportunity to join our team as an IT Analyst Sr.
The IT Analysts are responsible for the management of significant projects within the infrastructure area and provide technical writing and business analysis services. These roles are responsible for acting as the primary interface between technology infrastructure and a specific business/functional area. Incumbents identify business unit requirements, create project and process specifications, coordinate with project teams, and ensure that projects are on schedule and within budget. These positions may have dual reporting relationship to technology and to business/functional unit management. Incumbents may be involved in writing of technical documentation/materials.
- Acts as Subject Matter Expert on Cenlar’s processes and ensures compliance with corporate standards
- Leads in the development and updating of corporate standards
- Acts as the Program Analyst for Cenlar Programs or Portfolios consisting of multiple projects or initiatives – directing, coordinating and guiding the other Analysts assigned to the projects or work streams under the Program or Portfolio
- Demonstrates and participates in projects as needed such to contribute to the Cenlar culture by performing Project Manager tasks as needed or directed, including but not restricted to constructing/managing project plans, initiating project meetings, status collection, tracking and reporting
- Mentors on all knowledge areas of the business analysis body of knowledge and Cenlar’s business model, culture, systems and processes acting as a role model
- Ensures that resource estimates are appropriately managed
- Validates risks and issues at project and operational levels, and develop mitigation and remediation recommendations
- Builds relationships with functional teams, and evaluates additional elements for a successful implementation and setting expectations with business partners
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required
- Strong hands-on knowledge of Zendesk or Salesforce
- 5+ years of Business Analysis equivalency experience
- Certification such as PMP; CBAP; CSM; Lean Six Sigma, preferred but not required
- Knowledgeable about industry business analysis standards and enthusiastic about adapting the same for the benefit of the enterprise
- Highly proficient in Agile and traditional project methodologies
- Primary focus of role is on day-to-day deliverables, developing solutions based upon subject expertise, and occasionally representing the department at a broader level
- Mortgage or Financial Services experience a plus
- Strong communication skills to command a discussion and lead people to critical conclusions
- Significant experience is successfully executing complex projects and programs
- Demonstrated passion for analytics, business process and overall team success
- Must be comfortable with complex business and technical models with the ability to evaluate and make technical recommendations
- Ability to influence the requirements of business partners to ensure all aspects of problem presented are covered
- Ability to drive results without formal authority
As an employee-owner at Cenlar, you’ll receive an outstanding benefits package that includes paid medical, dental, and life insurance, 401(k), and tuition assistance as well as opportunities for training and professional advancement.
Cenlar is a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer M/F/D/V/SO.