Start something good. Empower your career. Become an employee owner at Cenlar.
Employee owners have made Cenlar the nation’s leading mortgage loan subservicer. Our unique culture is defined by our core values of respect, trust, integrity and care. Company ownership, a promote-from-within philosophy, and opportunities for continuous professional growth make Cenlar a great place to launch or boost your career. Consider this opportunity to join our team as Manager, Data Integrity & Analysis.
The Manager, Data Integrity & Analysis is responsible for the management and oversight of the Data Integrity department, including but not limited to the Data Integrity Supervisor(s) and Data Manager and their teams to support all areas with Transfer Operations. The Manager is responsible for collaborating with the internal and external business partners, including clients, on data quality and testing; including maintaining critical stakeholder relationships. This role maintains and/or establishes policy and procedures for the department and ensure effective protocols and controls are established to allow efficiency in the work being performed. The Data Integrity team is comprised of multiple functions including but not limited to overseeing the data reporting set up and testing with new clients, supporting data mapping for portfolio transfers, testing data pre- and post-transfer and oversight of data quality for new loan boarding. This includes working with Servicing Systems, EPMO, Technology, Portfolio Transfers, and New Loans to define requirements for the MSP test regions and drive region refreshes and managing
- Manages the data reporting and testing for New Client Integration, including client facing meetings to insure requirements are clearly defined, timelines are established, and the expectations are outlined for the department on what will be done to ensure a successful client engagement
- Creates and updates department policies and procedures for each function
- Establishes and maintains employee scorecards as required
- Develops/oversees reporting to management and if applicable clients, on the status of testing for New Client Integration as it relates to the development of the client data and reporting requirements
- Identifies areas for process improvements, automation and reporting; including but not limited to development of projects, presentations to management and implementation of agreed to process enhancements
- Facilitates discussions with leaders throughout operations and technology to identify process improvement opportunities for all areas of responsibility
- Establishes formalized escalation protocols to identify issues/concerns as necessary to complete data reporting and testing efforts for all functions within the department; Develops/maintains testing protocols for inbound transfers, including defect management, sample size methodology, procedures and reporting across all applicable operational areas
- Responsible for oversight of the Data Integrity department to ensure quality and timeliness of their performance in their assigned tasks, including but not limited to, performance reviews, coaching/mentoring, goal setting, and training
- Develops Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Key Risk Indicators (KRI) for all areas of responsibility and provides management reporting on both
- Manages reporting on key processes are developed/maintained, including root cause and trend analysis, corrective actions taken
- Develops and maintain staffing models for areas of responsibilities; updating monthly to account for volume changes
- Manage strategic relationships with technology and servicing reporting as it relates to all technical initiative within Transfer Operations
- Manage or facilitate management of projects as assigned by Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or related discipline required
- Master’s degree in Business Management or related discipline highly preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as project manager responsible for mortgage and/or banking related projects that includes data and reporting, test planning and execution, and/or mortgage systems/process changes
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience leading highly complex initiatives/projects including with third parties with Senior Leadership
- Experience managing a team required
- Proven record of implementation of process improvement initiatives such as Lean and Six Sigma
- Experience in Mortgage Loan Servicing with functional experience with Black Knight MSP system strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of testing concepts, verification and validation techniques, defect management, quantitative methods, risk management and measurement programs
- Strong leadership capabilities, good judgment and the ability to work effectively with a diverse workforce
As an employee-owner at Cenlar, you’ll receive an outstanding benefits package that includes paid medical, dental, and life insurance, 401(k), and tuition assistance as well as opportunities for training and professional advancement.
Cenlar is a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer M/F/D/V/SO.