Start something good. Empower your career. Become an employee owner at Cenlar.
Employee owners have made Cenlar the nation’s leading mortgage loan subservicer. Our unique culture is defined by our core values of respect, trust, integrity and care. Company ownership, a promote-from-within philosophy, and opportunities for continuous professional growth make Cenlar a great place to launch or boost your career. Consider this opportunity to join our team as Executive Resolution Specialist.
The Executive Resolution Specialist is an-depth customer service-focused role to manage the customer’s experience through researching, resolving, and responding to customer escalations, primarily Level 3 complaints.
- Responsible to review and task correspondence addressed to Executives or Client’s executive team, correspondence received from a regulator or government agency (OCC/ CFPB/ BBB/ DFS/ DOB/ ATG) Qualified Written Requests, Notice of Errors and Request for Information in accordance with all procedures and Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) guidelines
- Acts as a Liaison to our Legal contacts to provide research needed to respond to Legal tasks
- Acts as research assistant to Specialists to help gather facts and supporting documentation to help facilitate complaint responses
- Responsible to process legal responses upon receipt
- Responsible for scanning, dating, tracking and tasking all department correspondence as received and uploading acknowledgment and extension letters to the scan folder
- Responsible to handle incoming calls through the Service Excellence Presidential phone lines
- Responsible to participate in ongoing training, ie regular refresher, cross functional sessions for continued learning and growth
- Responsible for interacting with customers, clients, regulatory agencies, attorneys, etc. to resolve customer/member issues
- Responsible for other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED required
- Excellent written skills, ability to respond via letter, email to customers, regulatory agencies, attorneys, etc. with well thought out, clear, concise and accurate information
- Excellent verbal skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle high work volumes in a fast paced environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and productivity goals a must
- Ability to adapt to changing environments, situations and job responsibilities
- Capacity to work in a team-orientated environment
- Excellent reading comprehension skills
- Excellent problem resolutions skills
- Excellent organizational skills
As an employee-owner at Cenlar, you’ll receive an outstanding benefits package that includes paid medical, dental, and life insurance, 401(k), and tuition assistance as well as opportunities for training and professional advancement.
Cenlar is a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer M/F/D/V/SO.