Start something good. Empower your career. Become an employee owner at Cenlar.
Employee owners have made Cenlar the nation’s leading mortgage loan subservicer. Our unique culture is defined by our core values of respect, trust, integrity and care. Company ownership, a promote-from-within philosophy, and opportunities for continuous professional growth make Cenlar a great place to launch or boost your career. Consider this opportunity to join our team as an Operations Technical Analyst Sr.
The Operations Technical Analyst is responsible for providing support functions for operational business units. They are also responsible for providing expertise for technical applications and utilizing them to drive factual output of data and information. Partners with business units to provide timely support for department wide initiatives and objectives.
- Manages Access databases including designing, maintaining, troubleshooting, in-depth understanding of related system architecture, etc.
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
- Creates and maintains systematic reporting solutions
- Recommends improvements to management related to current technological tools and other resources, with the goal on Return on Investment, data quality enhancement, and efficiency gains. Provide assistance and partner in related improvement projects as needed.
- Partners with management to drive process efficiencies within each business unit
- Performs ad-hoc data queries or reports at the request of the business
- Performs monthly build and output of Key Risk/Performance Indicators and provide support to business units when modifications to the underlying criteria/logic are needed
- Provides technical support to management and business units on various operational initiatives and projects
- Administers any required changes needed to systems for evolving business processes
- Partners with stakeholders to define and implement elegant, scalable, and sustainable technical solutions, and to document data sources, various requirements, and other key information
- Partners with other business units to understand business needs and translates them into capability/platform roadmaps and works toward realizing the roadmaps
- Collaborates with developers to test and verify that solutions will meet the business requirements
- Provides mentoring and training of other Technical Business Analysts on related processes and applications
- Responsible for any ad-hoc reporting/data requests and timely delivery of analysis
- Assists with the development of policies, procedures, standards and process workflows
- Maintains robust operating handbook, procedure, and workflow documents
- May conduct various training courses regarding system functionality and company complaint management program requirements
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience and proficiency using various software tools including SQL, Access Databases, Visual Basic, Visio, Monarch, Tableau, Cenbase (an internal system), etc.
- Ability to proficiently work with various software tools including SQL, Access Databases, Visual Basic, Visio, Monarch, Tableau, Cenbase (an internal system), etc.
- Provides subject matter expertise for analytical based processes within team
- Mortgage Servicing experience strongly preferred
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and mitigate complex customer, departmental, and procedural issues resulting in sound solutions
- Aptitude for business math and analysis
- Ability to effectively analyze business problems and translate into technical requirements
- Ability to lead business requirement gathering and experience defining business requirements, writing user stories, and providing detailed system and functional designs
- Flexibility and willingness to work in a cooperative team environment
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, SharePoint, and Outlook)
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment
As an employee-owner at Cenlar, you’ll receive an outstanding benefits package that includes paid medical, dental, and life insurance, 401(k), and tuition assistance as well as opportunities for training and professional advancement.
Cenlar is a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer M/F/D/V/SO.