Start something good. Empower your career. Become an employee owner at Cenlar.
Employee owners have made Cenlar the nation’s leading mortgage loan subservicer. Our unique culture is defined by our core values of respect, trust, integrity and care. Company ownership, a promote-from-within philosophy, and opportunities for continuous professional growth make Cenlar a great place to launch or boost your career. Consider this opportunity to join our team as a Project Manager II.
The Project Managers focus on the management of significant projects within the infrastructure area and provide technical writing and business analysis services. These positions are responsible for the management of significant projects (e.g., strategic change management, new business and product initiatives, process re-engineering, and establishment of control procedures) within this infrastructure area. These individuals work on multi-disciplinary projects and require a broad knowledge of the firm and its key functions. Within the program office, incumbents use knowledge of the development lifecycle to monitor and ensure completion of projects on schedule. These projects necessitate full-time commitment and are not undertaken by incumbents whose primary roles are elsewhere. Strong quantitative, analytical, and project management skills are also required. Incumbents may utilize agile software development methodologies.
- Manages multiple projects of medium to high complexity in support of the Cenlar business and/or technical teams and owns full project life cycle; successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for one or several initiatives simultaneously
- Manage one of three parts of telephony upgrade program:
- Dialer update: incorporate existing processes while expanding intelligently to leverage new capabilities
- IVR/equipment: support migration to soft phone from current VoIP handsets
- Data reporting: capture and identify call center KPIs
- Prepares Business Cases, Cost Benefit Analysis (CBA), and detailed project plan for all phases of the project
- Maintains an updated comprehensive project plan at all times ensuring that departmental reporting is accurately reflecting project status
- Manages all aspects of multiple related projects/programs to ensure the overall initiative is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of Cenlar’s strategic objectives
- Reports on project success criteria results, metrics, test, and deployment management activities
- Works creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation, and excellence
- Manages the day-to-day project activities and resources and facilitates the project team meetings
- Manages project scope and changes by providing status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks, and issues, communicating across leadership
- Sets and continually manages project expectations while delegating and managing deliverables with team members and stakeholders
- Monitors, tracks, and controls outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies and critical path deliverables
- Defines success criteria and disseminates them to involved parties throughout project and program life cycle
- Reviews Project Management deliverables for other projects and mentors Project Managers, as applicable
- Develops analytical and visual models to demonstrate complex information in a more understandable and simplified manner
- Acts as the translator between business and technology in order to ensure that project requirements and objectives are in alignment with IT standards
- May be required to act as the Program Analyst for Cenlar Programs or Portfolios consisting of multiple projects or initiatives – directing, coordinating and guiding the other Analysts assigned to the projects or work streams under the Program or Portfolio
- Assists the business with understanding and evaluating the proposed solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, finance, mathematics, or similar field required
- Prior experience delivering telephony upgrades, ideally of call center operations
- 5+ years of relevant experience required
- Lean Six Sigma preferred but not required
- Proficiency in multiple project methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, Iterative) preferred
- Mortgage industry knowledge highly preferred
- Typically requires an individual emerging as an expert in a specific skill set, business area or product but who remain focused primarily on daily execution with a high competency on addressing complex problems or tasks
- Primary focus of role is on day-to-day deliverables, developing solutions based upon subject expertise, and occasionally representing the department at a broader level
- Individual contributor role with the ability to manage communication with multi-faceted team members, analytical, leadership and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain and provide transparency in all project reporting and adherence to established reporting guidelines
- Demonstrates analytical, organizational, and documentation competencies to perform business analysis project tasks as required
- Demonstrated passion for analytics, business process improvement and overall team success
- Must be comfortable with complex business and technical models with the ability to evaluate and make technical recommendations
- Certification such as PMP, Agile
As an employee-owner at Cenlar, you’ll receive an outstanding benefits package that includes paid medical, dental, and life insurance, 401(k), and tuition assistance as well as opportunities for training and professional advancement.
Cenlar is a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer M/F/D/V/SO.