Start something good. Empower your career. Become an employee owner at Cenlar.
Employee owners have made Cenlar the nation’s leading mortgage loan subservicer. Our unique culture is defined by our core values of respect, trust, integrity and care. Company ownership, a promote-from-within philosophy, and opportunities for continuous professional growth make Cenlar a great place to launch or boost your career. Consider this opportunity to join our team as Director, Information Technology.
The Director, Black Knight is the owner of the Cenlar/Black Knight relationship, accountable for leading their area according to established corporate and departmental goals.
- Manages budget and reports on expenditure for their respective product(s)
- Leverages and grows relationships with key vendor and creates cost-effective contracts
- Assesses vendor performance and makes recommendations for changes and adjustments as needed
- Ensures Cenlar derives maximum value for the spend with the vendor
- Participates as warranted by Cenlar’s interests in vendor-sponsored or related industry groups, steering committees and the like; may require occasional travel to vendor locations and conferences
- Coordinates feedback, concerns and needs across Cenlar and represents these as needed with the vendor
- Partners with Third Party Risk Management as needed to ensure that the vendor is assessed objectively and completely against Cenlar standards and requirements
- Assesses Cenlar’s strategic direction and plans against the vendor’s plans and seeks to ensure optimal alignment whenever possible
- Leverages vendor knowledge and contacts to advance industry knowledge, benchmarking and partnerships
- Accountable for the timely and accurate review and validation of vendor billing for all products and services
- Hands-on experience with a mortgage servicing platform strongly preferred
- Proven experience (typically 10+ years) managing a vibrant relationship with a business-critical partner
- Outstanding communication abilities; skilled in client, legal, and executive communication
- Experience in analysis, implementation, and evaluation of IT vendors, and IT systems and their specifications
- Must be able to lead an organization that supports applying strategy, critical thinking, and performance metrics to ensure we deliver value to our clients as well as the underlying investors, insurers and guarantors
- Mortgage industry experience strongly preferred
As an employee-owner at Cenlar, you’ll receive an outstanding benefits package that includes paid medical, dental, and life insurance, 401(k), and tuition assistance as well as opportunities for training and professional advancement.
Cenlar is a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer M/F/D/V/SO.