Start something good. Empower your career. Become an employee owner at Cenlar.
Employee owners have made Cenlar the nation’s leading mortgage loan subservicer. Our unique culture is defined by our core values of respect, trust, integrity and care. Company ownership, a promote-from-within philosophy, and opportunities for continuous professional growth make Cenlar a great place to launch or boost your career. Consider this opportunity to join our team as a Corporate Trainer I.
The Corporate Trainer I partners with internal and external customers for the purpose of enhancing workplace performance in support of business goals and Client satisfaction.
- Designs, develops, and facilitates training programs
- Develops, creates, and implements user guides for company-wide computer based training efforts
- Keeps the user guides current according to industry changes
- Creates and presents new training initiatives company-wide
- Maintains contact with key departments to keep abreast of any upcoming changes or initiatives that would affect the current training programs
- Creates and updates training modules and assessments as requested by servicing areas Observes trainees during class; evaluates and documents their performance and assessment scores on a weekly basis during the training period
- Responsible for the development of the trainees during the training period by coaching and counseling as well as administering the training materials
- Conducts needs assessments with department managers to identify training requirements.
- Develops training programs and schedules to satisfy department training requirements
- Selects of the appropriate medium for successful delivery of training programs, i.e. PowerPoint Presentation, User Guide, and Computer Training
- Provides support during and after the training period
- Evaluates existing departmental procedures, updates, and documents all procedures online and in hard copy formats; creates procedures if none exist
- Creates and presents solutions to resolve productivity and performance issues identified during the evaluation process
- Develops servicing area meeting presentations and rallies as required
- Works with all servicing areas on shared projects as required
- Assists with company-wide projects with various levels of business
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2 to 3 years of mortgage banking industry experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to design and develop training programs, materials, and guides
- Ability to coordinate the development of procedure manuals
- Strong leadership ability, initiative, and teamwork required
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent and enthusiastic presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
As an employee-owner at Cenlar, you’ll receive an outstanding benefits package that includes paid medical, dental, and life insurance, 401(k), and tuition assistance as well as opportunities for training and professional advancement.
Cenlar is a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer M/F/D/V/SO.